Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, Nov. 2
Topic Started: Nov 2 2007, 09:26 AM (980 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

cubsgirl
Nov 2 2007, 05:40 PM
From what I am reading online I think I would like the college storyline. I just haven't bothered to watch the other days because I am just tired of the whole Sami/Lucas/EJ story and didn't even tape the shows on DVR. The college storyline just isn't enough for me to tune in and even FF the boring stuff to watch the college stuff. I will have to do a search on You Tube this weekend to see if anyone puts clips of this up.

cubsgirl,

I would encourage you to tune in at least one day just to see if there's anything you like or try to catch the repeats on SoapNet if you can because even if they do still have the Ejamicas merry-go-round at least nowadays in the midst of plot plot plot we are getting cute romantic moments with Bope and Payla that don't always show up in the spoilers. Like Bope celebrating Bo's birthday today was a really great surprise as was Payla in bed yesterday.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow..i totally missed the stephanie scenes...What a nice twist, and i love that we didn't see it happen..I might have to record them on soapnet this weekend and re-watch tuesday and wednesday.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 2 2007, 07:40 PM
cubsgirl
Nov 2 2007, 05:40 PM
From what I am reading online I think I would like the college storyline.  I just haven't bothered to watch the other days because I am just tired of the whole Sami/Lucas/EJ story and didn't even tape the shows on DVR.  The college storyline just isn't enough for me to tune in and even FF the boring stuff to watch the college stuff.  I will have to do a search on You Tube this weekend to see if anyone puts clips of this up.

cubsgirl,

I would encourage you to tune in at least one day just to see if there's anything you like or try to catch the repeats on SoapNet if you can because even if they do still have the Ejamicas merry-go-round at least nowadays in the midst of plot plot plot we are getting cute romantic moments with Bope and Payla that don't always show up in the spoilers. Like Bope celebrating Bo's birthday today was a really great surprise as was Payla in bed yesterday.

Yeah I will probably tape the Soapnet rerun tonight to see at least today's show.

I did watch on Monday and enjoyed a bit of the college stuff when they were looking for Chelsea.

I really want to feel like every day I have to come home and watch Days, but I just haven't felt that way in a while. I did watch every day during the John stuff, but that was the first time in a long time I felt the rush to go home and watch. Then I lost it pretty quickly the next week.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Impressive show today.

Sami and Lucas had me until the last two acts. Loved that Sami kept the truth from Lucas.

The soroity storylines was the highlight of the show today. Very good scenes. It does have the potential of being a very good story, but let's hope that the show won't over do it with the airtime for it.

The Bo and Hope scenes really surprised me in a good way. Just good ole fashioned romance. I really adore the way Hogan writes Bo and Hope as a couple. I honestly don't think I've ever liked them together as a couple this much. Patch and Kayla scenes before EJ came in were good too.

All in all good way to end a so-so week.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rhiannon
Nov 2 2007, 06:17 PM
I enjoyed today's show.....

My Mom's reaction to Ford was....

"Who would want him?!?!"

:lol:

And mine was the EXACT opposite!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Bradys never cease to disgust me.

I don't care if they're family? Calling in a FAKE quarantine?!

It just shows how corrupt the Salem PD is.

FUCK THE GODDAMN BRADYS!

GODDAMN THE CORRUPT SALEM PD, BO BRADY AND HOPE BRADY TO THE FLAMES OF HELL.

Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

It's just a soap, guys.

Deleted User
Deleted User

ArizonaDaze
Nov 5 2007, 11:23 AM
It's just a soap, guys.

Soaps, by their very nature of entering our homes FIVE DAYS A WEEK and warming our hearts or RIPPING THEM OUT, turning us on or instilling negative values in us, on a daily basis, are ALWAYS more than "just a soap."

Soaps become OUR lives. Marlena is OUR mother. Sami is OUR sister (whether we like it or not!) Grandma Horton? She's OUR grandma. Hell, so is Caroline Brady. Maybe even Maggie, to some.

Belle? She's OUR fiancee, and we're MAD AS HELL that she had an affair.

Those twins? One of them is OURS, and we DEMAND to see that boy or we'll get a court order.

Our husband or best friend, John, JUST DIED, for crying out loud!

We worry about our son, Shawn, every day, and the dangers he face as he is about to enter police academy.

Again, this is NOT just a soap.

These are our friends, lovers and fond memories.

THESE are the days of our lives.

Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply