Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; week of Nov. 5th
Topic Started: Nov 5 2007, 02:49 AM (1,033 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Let's shoot for three pages this week!

Discuss, debate, vent, do what cha gotta do.

:rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I can't freakin wait to watch this week's shows! The ball has been great so far! I was totally shocked when I saw that Ric was stabbed! And Alexis' scream was chillin! NLG is always amazing! :)

Here's to another great week (and to us reaching 3 pages :lol: ) :cheers:

jcar03
Member Avatar

I forgot to reset my stupid VCR timer. Damn you Daylight savings.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

The revelation is this week!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Woop, woot! Haven't gotten around to watching today's eppy, but I can't wait.

It's about damn time this revelation came around!

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

I'll come add something constructive after I wake up from my Rexis Heaven state. I'm one happy girl right now. :D Eeeeeeeeee! :wub:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I just have to comment that I am loving GH right now!!! Last week it was the best show in daytime and will probably be this week (IMO).

It's actually making me jump during some of the suspenseful scenes...that hardly EVER happens!! I think this might be one of my favorite stories ever.

*sigh* The only thing I wish it had was Helena. Can you imagine her at the ball?! :lol: ...I can't help but wonder why she wasn't included. I mean, usually she makes an appearance in things like this. It's a Cassadine ball, for goodness sake!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK I have a question. Did they show who the body was that Liz found with the knife in him? I wasn't sure if they purposely kept that a mystery or it was shown when I left the room or something.

I'm glad we got Jolene getting mistaken for Lulu out of the way today too. I was waiting for that to happen.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I'm surprised no one has brought by the body Carly fell on today. I do believe that was Coop. I don't know if he is dead though.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

yeah, i thought the body was coopers as well.

I loved Emily going off on Logan. As much as i love Logan homeie has some temper issues. Hes always about to beat someone, so im glad someone called him out on it. The best part was Maxie in the background LOLing. Thats why i love that girl!! I also liked the GSpin scenes. Maxie/Georgie scenes were also great to watch. I wish GH would build upon the Georgie/Maxie/Robin relationship.

Carly & Jax were also good to watch. I love this relationship. Also... i think id like to see Sam & Jerry hookin up. He is so much better suited for her than Lucky is. The shooting at the end kinda made me LOL, mostly cuz the only one i kinda care about is Jax. I also liked Skate scenes. I love Kate and she even makes Sonny fun to watch.

I am loving the ballroom scenes and everyone in there together interacting with eachother.

I am hoping Nadine isnt next. It kinda ended to obvious he was gonna kill her. I think if they were gonna kill her (anytime soon anyways) it woulda been done today.

The Liz scenes in the hall were pretty creepy. Oh many dead bodys has this girl found? Also, Jason grabbing her was stupid. we all knew it was him. maybe if they hadnt showed him on the speedboat getting there. But i loved her reaction to it being him. I cant wait for more!!

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar

Dear god, I gave in and watched all of the GH today. I gave in to the evil. And worse, I liked it. :hide: My Rexis was beyond fabulous, but the over all show...wasn't to bad, at all. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I will not get sucked back in.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

jcar03
Nov 6 2007, 12:00 AM
I'm surprised no one has brought by the body Carly fell on today. I do believe that was Coop. I don't know if he is dead though.

THanks. I figured that was going to be Coop because he hadn't been back at the party for a while but I wasn't sure. And yeah. Even though I like Logan I am perfectly OK with anyone and everyone going off on him at any time. Is that weird?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Loved Monday's eppy!

I with you Kylie, still on my Rexis high! :wub:

NLG rocked opposite Trevor too(forget his real name).

Sonny and Kate sure made themselves feel right at home didn't they? LoL! Having sex, in someone else's house, with tons of other people there and a killer to boot, LMAO!!

Gag me with the Jason/Liz scenes.

I'm so excited for the rest of the week!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Bella Principessa
Nov 6 2007, 12:08 AM
Dear god, I gave in and watched all of the GH today. I gave in to the evil. And worse, I liked it. :hide: My Rexis was beyond fabulous, but the over all show...wasn't to bad, at all. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I will not get sucked back in.

LoL, come to the dark side!

....at least for the remainder of the next week or two, cuz after we'll be right back to a lot of the same 'ol, same 'ol, :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

IMissAremid
Nov 5 2007, 10:51 PM
OK I have a question. Did they show who the body was that Liz found with the knife in him? I wasn't sure if they purposely kept that a mystery or it was shown when I left the room or something.

I'm glad we got Jolene getting mistaken for Lulu out of the way today too. I was waiting for that to happen.

I know last week, the initial guy we saw was some radom party-goer that had run into Anthony, so I'm pretty sure that was the same guy she pulled the knife out of.

Wasn't sure if that was the same room and same guy though that she went into later. :unsure:

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar

Mateo
Nov 6 2007, 02:27 AM
Bella Principessa

....at least for the remainder of the next week or two, cuz after we'll be right back to a lot of the same 'ol, same 'ol, :lol:

The dark side was so pretty and good today. LOL I found myself looking at my glass of "kool -aid" thinking that just one sip won't hurt me. :lol:

Hell, if Guza is willing to give me Rexis like he did today, I'll :D and be a nice little girl and let him play with Liason. LMAO Today was a great show over all. And I'm not one to praise GH. LOL So you know it had to good. :D

I'm ready for tomorrow, my Rexis gets one more day, well they're sharing with Liason which is blah but I'm gonna remember :D, to shine. That was my Ric and Alexis today. And I had to wait a through a year of pure hell for that. And it was worth it. :wub: I don't understand it. GH won't write for them, and then when they do...this is what they give me? This, fucking awesome scenes that will go down as some of the best Rexis. Guza is is own worst enemy.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Bella Principessa
Nov 6 2007, 01:39 AM
Mateo
Nov 6 2007, 02:27 AM
Bella Principessa

The dark side was so pretty and good today. LOL I found myself looking at my glass of "kool -aid" thinking that just one sip won't hurt me. :lol:

Hell, if Guza is willing to give me Rexis like he did today, I'll :D and be a nice little girl and let him play with Liason. LMAO Today was a great show over all. And I'm not one to praise GH. LOL So you know it had to good. :D

I'm ready for tomorrow, my Rexis gets one more day, well they're sharing with Liason which is blah but I'm gonna remember :D, to shine. That was my Ric and Alexis today. And I had to wait a through a year of pure hell for that. And it was worth it. :wub: I don't understand it. GH won't write for them, and then when they do...this is what they give me? This, fucking awesome scenes that will go down as some of the best Rexis. Guza is is own worst enemy.

LoL about the Kool-Aid!!!!

ITA with what you said though.

We haven't had any Rexis material since Alexis' cancer storyline. It's about damn time! Reminds me of the train crash from two years ago, but it was flipped and Alexis was hurt and giving birth to Molly while Ric was taking care of her.

GAWD these two need a story to get them back together! A nice, long story with lots of screen time, LoL.

Glad that you are enjoying it. I ususally just take it for what it's worth, but this past summer drrraaagggeed along like nobody's business.

Hopefully we can at least keep up this momentum through the holidays. Now with the WGA strike though, who knows what could/is going to, happen.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

gahhhhhh.... 13 more hours till i see my Liasion!!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

You know what? I think I liked this ball better when Jason wasn't there. I mean that scene in the barn was just so silly. I think I'd rather watch Liz give Jason a handjob than watch him teach her how to handle a gun. Then again that's pretty much the same thing, isn't it? LOL.

But as a Carly hater I loved seeing her flop around in the rain NOT TALKING. Hallelujah. And when she tripped and slammed her head on the rock or whatever it was I laughed so hard.

Loved the campy silly of Anthony Zaccara chasing Jolene and Spinelli around.

And Rexis were cute.

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar

OMFG, I'm crying at my Rexis scenes. That was it. Finally, is right. That was what I was waiting for. What took a year to come about between. They'd do it over if they could. :wub: GH had them do the Harvard/Yale debate, they did that during the train wreck. OMG. ANd they played, they played....the Rexis music. OMG. I don't even know how to respond to today. Rick and Nancy are so amazing.

People so much on Liason, but they kissed in a barn, after Liz pretty much sold her soul, I don't get it. But Rexis...that was raw and real. And so fucking good. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply