Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; week of Nov. 5th
Topic Started: Nov 5 2007, 02:49 AM (1,083 Views)
DramaKing
Member Avatar

Elizabeth & Jason... loved it. these two are s freakin great together. i dont care how much anyne whines about anything with them. there scenes were so fukin great. i have watched them flirt and lust for like 8 years now. i dont see at all how people say they have changed liz to pair with her jason. this is the same liz webber who blew into town a ttroublemakin bad girl. the same liz who cheated on ric. the same liz who asked zander to not claim his son. she is a flawed woman no doubt, but she has a good heart and is a great char to watch. her and jason just work. also let me just say i am a die hard LL2 fan, however when it comes to jason/liz i have waited since 19fukin99! so exscuse me while i enjoy it...

and can ric please die? please!!

Maxie was once again the best. I love how she points out the obvious to the stupid.

loved the end with kate/lulu/sonny/johnny. and tomorrow with carly vs anthony whould be fun!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Coops Alive!!! :cheer:

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

I take back what I said about Liason. I promised that if Rexis was half as good as I wanted them to be today, that I would :D and la la through the madness. So I will. :D ;)

And my Rexis. OMFG. They even played their music. Rick and Nancy are so fantastic I can't even put it into words. For the first time in sooooo long they showed the love between Ric and Alexis, and they made me believe that these two could find their way back. Whether that was an end or a new beginning, I don't know, but either way, it was perfection. :wub:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Bella Principessa
Nov 7 2007, 12:09 AM
I take back what I said about Liason. I promised that if Rexis was half as good as I wanted them to be today, that I would :D and la la through the madness. So I will. :D ;)

And my Rexis. OMFG. They even played their music. Rick and Nancy are so fantastic I can't even put it into words. For the first time in sooooo long they showed the love between Ric and Alexis, and they made me believe that these two could find their way back. Whether that was an end or a new beginning, I don't know, but either way, it was perfection. :wub:

:hail: :clap:

Well said Kylie! I felt the same exact way today watching their scenes. All the subtleties were and it was great.

Loved Anthony chasing Spin and Jolene's sister around.

The end was great too with the creepy music and Carly stuck with Anthony.

Can't wait for the reveal!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE DR-TOP 20 POLLS. THEY CLOSE SOMETIME TOMORROW/WEDNESDAY.

SUPPORT GH!! WE'VE BEEN MOVING UP THE PAST TWO WEEKS. :D

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar

Mateo
Nov 7 2007, 02:20 AM
Bella Principessa
Nov 7 2007, 12:09 AM

:hail: :clap:

Well said Kylie! I felt the same exact way today watching their scenes. All the subtleties were and it was great.

Loved Anthony chasing Spin and Jolene's sister around.

The end was great too with the creepy music and Carly stuck with Anthony.

Can't wait for the reveal!

I was gone by the Harvard/Yale debate. Anyone who saw the Train Wreck, and who saw Rexis in their beginings knows what a nod to their history that little moment was. It was like the old Rexis again. Finding a little light in the darkness. And NLG, and her delivery of the " Finally" when Ric said he was apologizing. LOL When she did the one tear crying, with the faint sounds of Rexis' music starting in the background....I was done. GH has done a hell of a lot to disappoint me over the last year, but today, today took a lot of the sting off. Beginning or end, this Rexis fan might be willing to be a GH fan again. And that is saying something. :D

I liked the rest of the show. That "kool-aid" looks more and more refreshing everyday. LOL I've resisted so far though. ;)

DramaKing
Member Avatar

i have never understood ric loving and sonny/jason hating. i mean... idk. im not trrying to call anyone out here or anything, just a general issue i have had. but then again i feel chaning a prego woman up to a wall and drugging your wife is worse than killing some low life criminal who woulda killed you.

anyways.... no mater what GH does i will forever love them for finnaly giving me Elizabeth & Jason after waiting since 1999!! so i am happy.

and even tho i HATE ric i am happy for you rexis fans. ]
(even tho i feel they are going skye/ric, not ric/alexis)

oh, and my mom who hasnt watched GH since the 80's watched it with me today. she was all "wait a minute. so lulu, the daughter of luke and laura, is dating logan, the son of scott baldwin. but shes also involved with this bad boy johnny? thats brilliant." i know mom. i know. then she says "that Maxie girl reminds me of Bobbie. And she looks like that girl from Days you use to see" i tell her "yes mom, that is Kirsten" she says "wow. she is a much better actress on this show... and her hair is fab!" then i say "mom, please dont use the word fab. thnx" .... lol. yeah, i am board and felt like sharing that tid bit. are you glad i did or what? she also asked where the hardy were and i said... who? then i relized Liz is a hardy...

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar

^you trying to bait me? LOL I made a pact with some Liason fans at another board and as long as Rexis good, I won't talk crap about Liason. So I'll just let it go. But give me a couple of weeks and I can tell you exactly why I hate Jason. And it's not what you think. ;)

You love Liason. I love Rexis. This ball gave us both something to be happy about. Why try to make things wonky? Just be happy. :D

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I absolutely loved Tuesday's show.

Mateo make sure you put Bruce Weitz on the actors list this week. That man has my vote for Best Actor this week. Man he is so good at scaring me and making me laugh at the same time. He reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining somewhat.

On the Sonny/Jason/Ric thing. I love all 3 of them - Sonny the least I guess. But yesterday was a great day for all 3 characters.

I love Maxie's wisecracks. She is such a little bitch.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

JackPeyton
Nov 7 2007, 04:29 AM
oh, and my mom who hasnt watched GH since the 80's watched it with me today. she was all "wait a minute. so lulu, the daughter of luke and laura, is dating logan, the son of scott baldwin. but shes also involved with this bad boy johnny? thats brilliant." i know mom. i know. then she says "that Maxie girl reminds me of Bobbie. And she looks like that girl from Days you use to see" i tell her "yes mom, that is Kirsten" she says "wow. she is a much better actress on this show... and her hair is fab!" then i say "mom, please dont use the word fab. thnx" .... lol. yeah, i am board and felt like sharing that tid bit. are you glad i did or what? she also asked where the hardy were and i said... who? then i relized Liz is a hardy...

I'm glad you shared it because your story with your mom amused me. I wish my mom watched soaps. I think you should let yours say fab. LOL.

jcar03
Member Avatar

If I'm watching GH while home from school my mom is contantly asking me who everyone is then she refers to people by characters they played on other soaps. Maxie is Belle and Carly is Cassie.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Tracy!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Wednesday was good too. I couldn't wait until tonight to watch it so skipped GL today and watched it live. It wasn't as good as yesterday but I did enjoy today. I never get tired of Spinnelli. He is one of the cutest characters even though the actor is not that cute. I love that GH features someone who is not a stud and more on the nerd side as much as they do.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Bella Principessa
Nov 7 2007, 04:40 AM
^you trying to bait me? LOL I made a pact with some Liason fans at another board and as long as Rexis good, I won't talk crap about Liason. So I'll just let it go. But give me a couple of weeks and I can tell you exactly why I hate Jason. And it's not what you think. ;)

You love Liason. I love Rexis. This ball gave us both something to be happy about. Why try to make things wonky? Just be happy. :D

oh, it has nothing to do with baiting anyone or hating on rexis.. cuz i actually like them. i just dispise ric. i mean.. i guess if people hate jason and sonny for other things than they kill and hurt people i understand.

todays GH was great.

Zarly & Anthony were amazing.

Cant wait to see Maxie vs Anthony

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

OMG How did I miss how great GH was recently?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Maxie and Anthony :wub:

"Run ya little bitch. When I catch you we're gonna play a new game!" :lol:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Today was spectacular. Best eppy all week.

I love Bruce Weitz. On man I forgot how well the guy could act.

The scenes with him and Maxie were hillarious.

Manny
Member Avatar

I watched Monday and Tuesday...

Monday was good overall. But Tuesday was not so much IMO.

Why?

Well, Spinelli and Nadine running around the house from Anthony was ridiculous.

Liz and Jason I hate as always...

What was up with Carly going to that cave?! And that fall???! WTF was that?!

The only good thing was anything with Ric/Alexis and I did like the ending...

Hopefully WED was better! :D

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Friday's show was magnificent.

Loved all of it from start to finish.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

It was a good show but I really wish Carly and Sam would both shut the fuck up and realize that there is a time and a place for their ranting and raving - and this ain't it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply