Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; week of Nov. 5th
Topic Started: Nov 5 2007, 02:49 AM (1,053 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I totally agree Kitty. Sam and Carly are cut out of the same cloth. Both are royal bitches.

I forgot to say how much I loved the Luke & Tracy stuff. And then always love Scott & Luke.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

^^ I agree.

Entertaining show though.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Emily's death saddens me and I usually hate her.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Eeeeeee. What a great show today.

How fucked up is it that I enjoyed GH more than DOOL today? In my case, very fucked up I think but I couldn't help it. This soapy ball murder mystery in the middle of a storm funness just has me HOOKED.

I could have done without Carly's yapping to everyone telling them what to do and her being up Jason and Sonny's asses like always however...

I loved Tracy and Luke and grinned like an idiot every time Luke called her popsicle. Any time Luke and Scotty want to fight is fine with me too, especially if it's over booze. And omg omg omg that Luke-Zaccarra showdown! eeeee.

Kate and Sonny are great and I love how delusional Kate is about how noble a man he is but I hate hate hate Carly for giving her so much shit. Sonny smacking her down by saying he loves Kate was all kinds of awesome though.

SpinLu were cute in their heart-to-heart moment and I LOVED Lulu acknowledging the way she uses Spinelli and his feelings for her to get him to be her confidant and do her bidding. I love them as best friends, I wish they would make him less creepy obsessed with her though.

Poor Nik and Emily!!!

And finally yay for Sam spilling the beans (sort of) about Jason being the dad FINALLY.

That's what I call a cliffhanger Friday!

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Sam needs to be collared! What an insufferable bitch. I just wanted to slap her right through the TV! She's psycho! Jason can't be bothered and the trick is going looney tunes.

Carly never ceases to annoy me.

I also wanted for Ric to die. The character has no appeal IMO.

But this has been a damn good ball!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Eeeek! I'm behind two eppys from this past week. After reading these posts though, I can't wait to watch them in a bit.

Manny
Member Avatar

I watched Thursday.

It was mostly a fun show... I loved Maxie/Anthony... but mostly because of Maxie! :)

I LOVED everything with Ric drama... And when Jax was helping Alexis, I wanted so bad for them to do a Carly/Jax/Alexis/Ric story. Cause Alexis is awesome with both Jax and Ric! I actually hate Jax and Carly, so I put Carly in this story simply because I think Alexis/Carly fights would be amazing to watch!

Spinelli knocking out Lulu was shocking! It's just funny how everyone on soaps knows where to hit a person to knock them out without actually injuring them. Cause I sure as hell wouldn't dare to hit someone I care about from simple fear of harming them.

Georgie/Coop/Logan scenes were good. I liked when Jerry called Coop "Three" again. It made me sad at how great Coop/Maxie story began, but then totally killed it. And I wanna know what happened with Logan in Iraq, damn it! It's been mentioned every now and then for months now!

I can't believe we didn't get any Tracy/Luke/Scott scenes on Thursday..

Jason and Sam shoot out was lame. As is the whole mob aspect of the story. But Carly and Jason could at least thank Sam... no matter what she did to them, a thank you would have been nice. I hate Carly and Jason... Not that I love Sam, but I just hate Jason and Carly more.

And in the end, Anthony is beating the crap out of Nikolas and Emily is just standing there and yelling at him to stop?! God, she's such a dumbass...

Previews for Friday look really good. Hopefully Sam finally tells the truth.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Ugh, ok, so I finally got caught up!!

First, woop, woot! We made it to three pages, LoL!! :D Drinks for everyone. :cheers:

I'd love for there to be more Rexis centric dialogue, but I digress. At least we've got them in a story.

Loved Carly and Sam this week and their bickering. Prlly the only one around who did, :lol:

I have enjoyed the character of Lulu since JMB came in, and even through these last several months of all the guys in PC fawing over her, I've stuck with it. Thursday was the last straw. Yes, we know Anthony Z. is after you, but why on earth does she think that SHE and SPIN can save the day?!? Uhm, you've got a crazy mob guy and his henchmen along with dead bodies and a terrible storm....get a grip on reality and stay put! She bugged the shit out of me on Thursday!

Didn't see the Luke and Anthony showdown coming or the twist with Luke having what looks like a heart attack. Even though I post the spoilers, I don't always ready them, so I was shocked. Loved it!

Loved the Maxie/Anthony stuff too. Anthony's a total cartoon, but he hasn't started to grate on me yet.

I can't wait for Sam to tell Lucky about that bitch Liz and her lies! I don't care what else has gone on, who is better than who, who's a ho and who isn't, not telling Lucky that he isn't Jake's father is uncalled for. He deserves to know! Everyone else in town basically knows already.

Nik/Emily had some scenes that weren't to bad either. Usually they bore the heck outta me, but ever since this 'illness' or whatever it is has hit Nik, I've enjoyed them more and more.

Loved Kate speaking up on Friday's eppy. Best new character in a long time, IMO.

Tracy has been HILAR as usual. So glad she finally showed up. Loved her and Luke's little moment.

The previews for Monday look great.

Sounds and looks like we've got another intense week ahead! :rockon:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Don't forget about the DR-TOP 20 Polls! GH is lookin' healthy! :D

DramaKing
Member Avatar

honestly my highlight of the week was obviously maxie & Anthony Z. they were so great together. love maxie.

Manny
Member Avatar

Mateo
Nov 12 2007, 11:33 AM
I have enjoyed the character of Lulu since JMB came in, and even through these last several months of all the guys in PC fawing over her, I've stuck with it. Thursday was the last straw. Yes, we know Anthony Z. is after you, but why on earth does she think that SHE and SPIN can save the day?!? Uhm, you've got a crazy mob guy and his henchmen along with dead bodies and a terrible storm....get a grip on reality and stay put! She bugged the shit out of me on Thursday!

First, :cheers: for 3 pages!!! Should we aim for 4 pages next week?? I don't think we can do that... :P :D

Anyways, I totally agree with you on Lulu. I have been probably the biggest Lulu supporter through it all! I have adored JMB (I still do) since she came on, but this past week, Lulu has been incredibly annoying. OMG! I wanted Spin to hit her again! :lol:

I can see now what others have been saying that Lulu has been acting like Carly... <_< And I hate Carly... :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply