Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT General Discussion Thread; 11/5 - 11/9
Topic Started: Nov 5 2007, 03:20 PM (403 Views)
oakdalelover

Today was a pretty good show.

It was good to see Lisa today. She was in more then one quck scene and that is good.

I think I may like this new Bonnie.

I loved the scenes between Lily and Carly.

The mystery of Emma's missing stove was solved today when Jack reached for a cup of coffee.It has been moved to the other side,LOL!

Tomorrow's previews look good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Winterguy125

I agree, I really liked today's show as well. I think I am going to love Bonnie, I hope she gets a good storyline, I loved how they brought up Issac's name. Really good balance today, it is really good having Chris back, plus Emily for that matter, it adds more characters to the mix than we are normally used to watching and quite frankly sick of watching, lol. Seeing Lisa was also good, I so wish they would have her on more often, that and Emma was nice to see as well.

I agree previews looked good.

P.J.

Friggin' A!!!!! I'm mystified by Dusty's possessive attitude towards Em, I think it's clearer than ever though he's right---Em is just trying to dish out some payback.

:angry: Oy vey....here we go again with Jack and Carly. *God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change.* But it pisses me off. I guess I'll just have to add a prayer that somewhere down the line, I get a payoff that's worth one-tenth of this quagmire.

Holden/Lily...just stick a fork in them and call it a day.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I really enjoyed today's episode, though I'm not entirely sure why, as not a whole hell of a lot happened.

----Carly is MAJORLY frustrating me. Why can't the woman see the forest for the trees? LOVED her scenes with Lily. You can tell that Martha & Maura enjoy working together. It was also nice that she was honest with Lily & Lily giving her sound advice based on her experience made sense. I just wish Carly would take it, but you just know she's not gonna after this whole marriage thing that Jack is finally bringing up.

---It's always good to see the vets- Emma and Lisa. This new Bonnie is okay so far- hopefully, she'll be more than the ATWT token black lawyer. Out goes Jessica, in comes Bonnie. Now Bonnie isn't going to make me forget Jessica or like her any less. She wasn't 1/2 bad, though I admit to wishing that it were the original actress playing Bonnie.

---Dusty was SMOKIN today. He got me all fired up. I swear, Grayson McCouch could have chemistry with a couch. LOVED how Emily took the sexual energy he pent up into her and used it on NuChris. Jury's still out on him, by the way.

---Seeing Vienna today made me want Simon back. Not for Carly of course, but for Katie.

---Holden & Lily's problems seem so miniscule. Why exactly are they divorcing again? And his being jealous of Dusty is childish, not to mention not agreeing to meet with Luke's therapist to instead meet with a divorce attorney. UGH!

Looking forward to another week of ATWT. Can't believe I'm getting back into the show (finally!)

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I only got to see half of today's show as I had another doctor's appt. but what I saw I actually liked. I like the new Bonnie, but I am just beginning to wonder where in the world they are going with this bloated cast. We have so many returns and new characters in the last few months but yet so many that they hardly use.

I just hate that it seems Vienna is going to get another story - at least that is the set up as giving her a history with Bonnie today. I just want her, Cole and Sophie gone.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Tuesday's Episode

Here goes:

---The new Chris is cute and all, but he doesn't have nearly as much chemistry with Emily as Dusty does. I was one who was against the Dusty/Emily pairing as it started, considering their twisted history. I now retract that as I'm totally in favor of them. Grayson is just smoldering when he's working with Kelley- and she turns 2 shades of red when she's around him.

---YAYYYY!!! Susan was on today, albeit briefly.

---Enjoyed the interaction between Margo & Jack today, but that story is really frustrating me. I HATE how Carly is just continuing to keep Jack in the dark. It only makes her look foolish. Carly may be a liar, but she's never been dumb. And what she's doing is completely stupid.

---Austin Peck got to talk to himself today. He must REALLY be feeling at home now.

---Luke is acting like a little bitch. Not that I blame him. Hopefully Noah will be able to knock some sense into him.

oakdalelover

Another good episode today.

I loved that Holden and Lilly went to Noah together instead of Holden later bickering with Lilly because she took things in her own hands.

I like the scene where Dusty grabbed Emily and kissed her and thought it was hot. They are good together. I have liked Dusty with Lily. Don't shoot me but I think Dusty would be good with Barbara!(ducks)

I am glad to have a day off with Meg,Paul etc.

For the last couple of weeks ATWT has had two regular script writers. Richard Culliton and Susan Dansby,two of the shows best. Newbie Cheryl Davis has written two,I think. I think that is the reason the show is flowing along better lately. They must be tired though!

P.J.

Watching Carjack is like staring as the detenator ticks down on a bomb you're strapped to. You're scared, but you can't help yourself. I can't blame Carly; she wouldn't have had to lie if Jack had been truthful months ago about his feelings. They were sweet scenes today, which means the impending bomb is just about at zero.

And at least I don't have to grit my teeth as Katie bounces around town. :) Boy, it's a relief to have her out of town. Brad is growing on me...too bad he'll soon be Katie's.

I don't buy Em and Dusty at all. Believe me, it's nice that he's finally found himself an ADULT, but there's just too much history there to take them seriously. I was kind of anticipating a feelng out of Em/Holden.

Luke needs to grow the hell up. I am really skittish at how much he's totally relying on Noah's approval after like, three kisses. TIIC must have dusted off some old Lucy Montgomery (circa Peyton List) scripts, because Luke's just getting annoying stupid.

Mason

Just some random thought's from today's episode:

I laughed my ass off today when Sage asked Brad what he was still doing at Carly's place, because it was a family only dinner. :lol:

I don't like the new Chris. Between the writing and this actor, the character's turned into a himbo. LoL

I want Noah to kick Luke's ass into shape, because this self-pity garbage is getting really old, really quickly.

Loved seeing Bob and Susan (as well as Lisa(!) and Emma yesterday). Marie and Kelley have such a great chemistry, it's so easy to see them as mother/daughter.

Really, really glad we didn't have to deal with Paul/Meg or Cole/Sofie/Iris today! And this break (although I know it will be painfully brief) from Katie is wonderful.

oakdalelover

On Thursday's episode we had a vet overload!

We saw Kim with Brad at WOAK in a substantial episode.

We had Emma at the farm telling Brad about her past history with Carly and how Carly has behaved in the past.

When I think of Emma and Carly I remember that scene from Mike's wedding to Rosanna. Rosanna found out Carly had slept with Mike and was pregnant. Emma gave Carly a tounge-lashing. She compared her to a bad onion and when you kept peeling layer after layer it was still bad.

Oh well, you had to be there!!!!! :D

We had a Hughes luncheon that featured Bob,Kim,Tom,Nancy with Chris and Emily.
Bob and Chris had a little disagreement about his work habits and the research department. Tom's past with Emily was mentioned as was Daniel,the product of their affair.Bob's past with Susan was mentioned too.

All this was written by new script writer Leslie Nipkow,a former writer at OLTL.

All in all a good show except this wedding with Carly and Jack and Jack being completely clueless bothers me!

You know who comes back tomorrow!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

It was a good eppy. I loved it all except for the Carly stuff.

I hate how they are painting Carly so heartless in all this. I mean it was bad enough this year we had her take off and leave her kids behind, but today when she was talking to Parker I just so longed for her to tell him the truth. This kid is going through so much but yet Carly just lets him go on thinking she is dying and all. It is bad enough she does it to Jack but to her kids.

P.J.

oakdalelover
Nov 8 2007, 04:25 PM

You know who comes back tomorrow!

Talk about a bad onion... :lol:

I liked the Hughes stuff, but the earnestness of Chris and his Darfur mentions grated on my nerves a little.

Time to batten down the hatches...looks like Carjack's set to blow! But from the looks of it, it'll be a beautiful explosion. Loved that they shot outside for them again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply