Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
He's Seen The Light; - news about Daniel Cosgrove
Topic Started: Nov 6 2007, 12:02 AM (329 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

from TV Guide Magazine:

What the hell is Daniel Cosgrove doing back on a daytime soap? The actor, currently recurring on Dirty Sexy Money as Karen Darling's sulky fiance, Freddy is returning to GL November 13 with a three-year deal. Why? He wants dirty, sexy East Coast money. A Connecticut family man, Cosgrove, 36, says he jumped at the GL offer in order to work in New York City and be with his wife and three daughters. "I'm taking myself out of the L.A. game to a large degree," says the former Beverly Hills 90210 star. "This is not the career path a lot of people would take, but reality strikes you as you get older. I'm happy and at peace with this."

His character, Bill (last seen in 2005), has been fired from Lewis Oil in Venezuela for shady dealing and will return to Springfield "with a huge chip on his shoulder," Cosgrove says. "He's become a real idiot, a rude and disrespectful jerk." By his second episode, he'll be in the sack with pop tart Lizzie Spaulding (Marcy Rylan).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm honestly surprised he signed a 3 year contract. I figured it would only be one year, two years tops.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

:o Bill and Lizz?

:vomit:

DramaKing
Member Avatar

i hope to catch clips on You Tube. cuz even my DC love wont make me tune in.

Mason
Member Avatar

Dusty
Nov 5 2007, 11:36 PM

I agree. Just another asinine pairing from the same guy who's given us Josh/Cassie, Daisy/Rafe, and Alan/Beth. :eyeroll:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Nov 6 2007, 01:06 AM
Dusty
Nov 5 2007, 11:36 PM

I agree. Just another asinine pairing from the same guy who's given us Josh/Cassie, Daisy/Rafe, and Alan/Beth. :eyeroll:

Josh and Cassie are gross, from the bits I've seen. It feels like some odd sort of incest to me!

Alan and Beth were paired? Seriously? EWWWWW!

Deleted User
Deleted User

"By his second episode, he'll be in the sack with pop tart Lizzie Spaulding (Marcy Rylan)."

SLUT!
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Nov 6 2007, 03:21 AM
"By his second episode, he'll be in the sack with pop tart Lizzie Spaulding (Marcy Rylan)."

SLUT!

Oh, how I miss the days when little Hayden Panettiere played Lizzie.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 6 2007, 03:34 AM
JERSoapsFan
Nov 6 2007, 03:21 AM

SLUT!

Oh, how I miss the days when little Hayden Panettiere played Lizzie.

amen to that!

and the wonderful brittany snow as whatever the hell her name is now - susan.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 6 2007, 02:01 AM
Alan and Beth were paired? Seriously? EWWWWW!

Turns your stomach, doesn't it?

:puke:

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Bill and Lizzie?

Come on now.

I would settle for Harley and Bill, but Bill and Lizzie?

Other than the obvious reasons, didn't he also bone her mother too?

I would say "WTF" but since the pairing of Alan and Beth I'm all out of them, it's been one bad coupling after another.

settler1
Member Avatar

I wish they would put Bill back with Olivia. They had a nice chemistry. I just don't see Bill with the Brat doll Lizzie. :huh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply