Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Tuesday, Nov. 6
Topic Started: Nov 6 2007, 12:42 AM (756 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Tuesday, Nov. 6
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wO3ajo05Sc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wO3ajo05Sc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Clip o' the day: Justin and Adrienne's wedding night

Alternate video for people annoyed with Lucas today courtesy of cindy:
[dohtml]<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v207/PSPCindy/Video/EJKillsaRat.flv"></embed>[/dohtml]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Ugh...you just HAD to remind me of that pitiful excuse for a wedding that Dena Hackley wrote for Jack and Jen, didn't you? LoL

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Nov 6 2007, 01:04 AM
Ugh...you just HAD to remind me of that pitiful excuse for a wedding that Dena Hackley wrote for Jack and Jen, didn't you? LoL

Blame King! His blog made me do it! LOL.

But seriously, is that the most hideous wedding dress EVER or what?!?! It's like they had all these scraps of ribbon and lace and white material from previous weddings on DOOL and were like here... let's make Jen a dress from THIS.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 6 2007, 02:33 AM
Mason AKA Hogan

But seriously, is that the most hideous wedding dress EVER or what?!?! It's like they had all these scraps of ribbon and lace and white material from previous weddings on DOOL and were like here... let's make Jen a dress from THIS.

Not to mention the hair. If they were going to do a "straight hair/pulled back" look, at least they could've done something in the back. Give it a cute flip! Put it up in a cute little twirly bun. Hell, even a decorative ponytail. But they did NOTHING. Nada! They just brushed it back and slapped a long wad of toilet paper (with beads!) on top.

I hated Jack's hair during that wedding, too. Way too flippy. Reminded me of Jack Abbott's flip of yesteryear on Y&R.

And the vows! Who remembers the non-existant vows? One minute, they're standing at the front of the church, looking at one another lovingly... then cut to commercial... when we come back, they're husband/wife and the deed is done! WTF?

The only good part of the entire wedding was seeing Jamie Lyn Bauer again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I think including Laura was their way of saying, "Hey, look, we put SOME effort into this, so be grateful for that." With or without Laura, it was a complete fuck you/slap in the face to viewers.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 6 2007, 02:42 AM
IMissAremid
Mason AKA Hogan

Not to mention the hair. If they were going to do a "straight hair/pulled back" look, at least they could've done something in the back. Give it a cute flip! Put it up in a cute little twirly bun. Hell, even a decorative ponytail. But they did NOTHING. Nada! They just brushed it back and slapped a long wad of toilet paper (with beads!) on top.

I hated Jack's hair during that wedding, too. Way too flippy. Reminded me of Jack Abbott's flip of yesteryear on Y&R.

And the vows! Who remembers the non-existant vows? One minute, they're standing at the front of the church, looking at one another lovingly... then cut to commercial... when we come back, they're husband/wife and the deed is done! WTF?

Posted Image

This wasn't busy enough hair for you, Kenny? :lol:

BTW, since I hated Laura Horton, Jamie Lyn Bauer being back was NOT a treat for me.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 6 2007, 03:11 AM
Kenny
Nov 6 2007, 02:42 AM
IMissAremid
Mason AKA Hogan

Posted Image

This wasn't busy enough hair for you, Kenny? :lol:

BTW, since I hated Laura Horton, Jamie Lyn Bauer being back was NOT a treat for me.

WHOAAAAA! LoL! I don't remember all that shit at all!

Thank God I forgot.

Damn you for reminding me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DramaKing
Member Avatar

oh how happy i am that jack is gone....

Red Mist
Member Avatar

OMG! Jennifer's hair is a nightmare... :o Holy crap that is ugly....And I thought she looked awful when she married franky in that Laura Ingles type night gown dress....fug-a-licious!

I can not wait to come back to this thread later and leave my opinions...You all are too funny! :lol: I love seeing these pictures and clips. The Ej one rocks IMO. Hot daddy witha gun.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I actually think Jen looks beautiful in those pics. The hair is a little outrageous, and the gown is very much outdated, but it all looks authentic, and I like it.

Speaking of weddings, the only thing I'm really looking forward to right now is seeing Sami walk down the aisle in her black wedding dress. That will be a first for DAYS!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

My opinion...Well, It looks even more clear to me Shelle is not going to get married and if they do it will end rather quickly. Belle back flashed on her Philly sex romp, then later said she did not think they were ready to set a date. She also talked about debt and living above the pub with great disgust. You can tell being poor bothers her alot. When Shawn brought up TRUST that was a red flag. He is going to find out about Phelle and drop Bell like a hot potato.

I thought the Ejamicas Pamplet saga was funny. I do not blame Ej for wanting to see his son. I also liked how Forceful Ej was. I think Towards the end even Lucas was agreeing with what Ej was saying. I however was quite horrified that Ej mentioned them living across the hall....ARGH! Enough with the crappy apartments! I want Ejami in the mansion or a house of their own. I was hoping I'd never have to see the shiteous blue walls of Sami's apt ever again.

I think the Colledge saga is being done very well..I am impressed...I was very cynical after "touch the sky* which was more then a touch of crap writing.IMO The newbie actors are so much better then the ones Wyman cast. I am very glad ED Scott climbed on board Dools. I hope ratings continue to rise.

Sephora
Unregistered

Jinxed Soul
Nov 6 2007, 03:28 PM
I actually think Jen looks beautiful in those pics. The hair is a little outrageous, and the gown is very much outdated, but it all looks authentic, and I like it.

Speaking of weddings, the only thing I'm really looking forward to right now is seeing Sami walk down the aisle in her black wedding dress. That will be a first for DAYS!

I agree. I like the ribbons much better than a veil. I thought the whole wedding dress and head piece were beautiful.
Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks IMiss! You made me day. Daydreams are beautiful things.

Today's show was a bit of a mixed bag for me. I don't see Hope keeping Belle's secret. To me, it is not in her character. Acutally it is more of a Bo thing to do-see Chelsea/Zack. But I also found Hope's remark about ShawnDuh never catching a break ludicruous. That guy has had every break and every pass imaginable. It is very funny that Miss Blandy, whom two guys are so hot for, is the whistle-blower about Bo's "boy" and the police academy. I am wondering if Bo and Hope can now continue to love and adore St. Belle, now that her halo is tarnished.

Lumi was the same as always...blech. And what was with the stalling tactics? Sami chose this, why not get it over with? It irritates me so much that she agreed to the MOC and now she acts like she is "forced" to do this nasty thing...yeah. EJ was wonderful in his delusion that a wedding means a honeymoon as well, with the reluctant bride. I must admit the man has excellent taste. All his choices sounded great to me.

I'm still not happy with the baby stall is on either. I just want to see JS with a baby in his arms again. Some of my favorite scenes at amc were with baby Miranda and Ethan. So let's see Gianni and EJ!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ugh! I think it's so stupid that Shawn and Belle are planning to get married on Thanksgiving.

:puke:

They really need to stop pimping Max and Stephanie. They are not the couple we want to see, damn it! We want M&M, and nothing else (well except a returning Abby ;) )

wickednana
Unregistered

DrewHamilton
Nov 6 2007, 03:46 PM
Ugh! I think it's so stupid that Shawn and Belle are planning to get married on Thanksgiving.

:puke:

They really need to stop pimping Max and Stephanie. They are not the couple we want to see, damn it! We want M&M, and nothing else (well except a returning Abby ;) )

umm well thanksgiving and turkeys go together
Quote Post Goto Top

Charmqn
Member Avatar

How adorable is chick

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Very good show today.

I am loving Bo and Hope's involvement in the Shawn/Belle/Philip saga. I like seeing them struggle with something that affects their family. Realistic drama that rocks. I also liked the little family scene we got of them. We are getting more of those lately and that is classic Days. I think that's the first time in months that Bo had a shirtless scene in the bedroom with Hope (he did have a scar from his injury so perhaps that was why). Good stuff. Their reactions to Belle was hilarious! laugh.gif .

Martha and Brandon did a good job in those scenes. I am enjoying this story because it's about characters with personalities and real emotions. Plus, both Shawn and Philip can act and have chemistry with MM's Belle so it works for me. I like that the wedding is coming. The wait has been long enough and the buildup has been great so far.

Lucas/Sami/EJ was actually quite funny and refreshing. I love the humor of LUMI taunting EJ. I think the day off yesterday helped. Here that Hogan and co? Balance, please. The balance has improved, especially so far this month. However, it still needs work.

The sorority story is actually my favorite story right now. It's being handled realistically and respectfully. The show gave special attention to detail in the reactions to Ford without making them weak. The actress playing Morgan deserves a contract. The character is great and is so independent and strong that it's refreshing. Shelley Hennig is doing a good job in her scenes too. Those flashbacks are pretty vague but also gripping and I am interested in where this goes, providing it continues to be written this way. The actor playing Ford is doing a good job too.

The whole "Green" theme wasn't that annoying or preachy. The only big mention, other then decor and t-shirts, was Chelsea's speech. Loving Chick. They are adorable and Melvin and Berris seem happy and into things again. Can't wait for Jett to get lost.

I don't know if anyone noticed Peter Reckell's little blurb during the show for NBC's Green Week. That was kind of cool. I guess it was on yesterday too and it wasn't too preachy either. It was to the point and effective IMO.

Good show. November sweeps is off to a solid start.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Oh how I love Chick. You know what is totally fucked up? I think I figured out another reason why I couldn't like yesterday's episode even though it was Ejamicas-free. Because there were no college kids and I missed them. EEK! But I can't help it. Especially when they are showing Chick this cute and flaunting their relationship in Jett's face. Darin Brooks is also really doing a good job lately I think. I just like Max a lot whether he is flirting with Stephanie, niece or no, or romancing Morgan or just hanging out by himself. It's so nice that there's a guy on the show who isn't being pigeonholed into the categories of jobless neanderthal/mama's boy (Shawn, Lucas) or sometimes psycho rich badass (Phillip, EJ). He's just Max. Not boring and dumb, but not prone to bouts of roid rage symptoms either. Oh poor Stephanie! Damn that Ford!

I'm glad that DOOL's contribution to NBC's green week was pretty much save the earth t-shirts rather than another random and contrived green wedding-type stunt incorporated into the plot.

Loved Bo's incredulous reaction to Belle blaming her affair on her dad's death. As much as this plot of them coddling Shawn some more annoys me I'm pleased to see PR and KA are rocking this. And they are bringing in the Bo-Phillip are brothers angst. I remember they had a confrontation sometime around the fourth of july and I was excited for it but then they never did anything with that. I hope this isn't just more lip service but there may be a real story there. I'm also loving all of the Ciara appearances and was that a guy coming out of the shower today I saw? Yay for gratituous male shirtlessness, especially when it's Bo's bare chest exposed.

OMG I hate sHELLe so much! I don't care whether Phelle happens or not I just want Shawn and Belle broken up for good. Too many lies. Too much stupidity. Too much self-absorption. Too much whining. ENOUGH. ALREADY. Belle wrote a letter behind his back because he would hate her if she just told him that she was worried about him joining the force? Shawn is constantly worried about what Belle will think of him if she doesn't have a job. And all the crap about money issues when Belle Black is RICH and should be getting alimony from Phillip, right? Ugh. Shawn's lines about how Belle should marry him because it will make HIM happy and CLAIRE HAPPY and "FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAKE OUR MOMS HAPPY" was the most unromantic proposal I've ever heard. Gross. The idea of Thanksgiving wedding doesn't bother me, but Shawn pushing her so hard for the wedding when she is still grieving for her father annoyed.

EJ sure is the eternal optimist isn't he? :lol: Lumi holding each other and looking sad was boring but the Ejamicas banter amused me more than I was expecting. The prevuze annoyed me but in the context of the episode sarcastic Lucas made me snicker... TWICE :o Not as much as EJ's line about how Sami knows how difficult it can be scheduling a wedding though.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I love Chick too, but I'm tried of seeing them so close one day, and then so distant the next. All I ask is that the directors decide one way. If they don't want them to together, or not yet, then stop playing this back and forth game.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am sick of Belle acting like she doesn't have any money for anything! Her mom has money and I am sure she would help her out. Plus her dad just died and she should be coming into money because of that. Stupid.

I loved the look on Bo and Hope's faces when Shawn said that he and Belle are finally getting married. If Shawn can't tell that something is up he is a total moron.

I liked seeing the sorority group again today. I think that Stephanie is going to end up being the one that gets Ford charged with rape.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply