Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Link to James Scott interview with Cindi Rinehart; 11/6
Topic Started: Nov 6 2007, 08:47 PM (596 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

http://www.komotv.com/nwa/cindi/11066141.html?video=pop&t=a

Cindi Rinehart had a phone interview with James Scott today. No big spoilers or huge bombshells revealed as it was only a brief chat but he talked generally about the story, talked about his fiance, mentioned his illness and he said "rape" when talking about the EJami storyline at the same time he said he roots for EJ and Sami to get together which will surely cause someone somewhere to freak out somehow. :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

IMissAremid
Nov 6 2007, 08:47 PM
http://www.komotv.com/nwa/cindi/11066141.html?video=pop&t=a

Cindi Rinehart had a phone interview with James Scott today. No big spoilers or huge bombshells revealed as it was only a brief chat but he talked generally about the story, talked about his fiance, mentioned his illness and he said "rape" when talking about the EJami storyline at the same time he said he roots for EJ and Sami to get together which will surely cause someone somewhere to freak out somehow.  :lol:

Awwwwwww, so cute. Thanks for posting this. What's that sound? Someone somewhere freaking out somehow. Wait, now I'm hearing a whole lot of noise. Many somewhere freaking out somehow. ;)

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Thanks Mary. I do very much still enjoy James Scott. Of the 3 (Alli, James and Bryan) he is the only one I can still tolerate at all. That is not to say that my love of James has not waivered too because it has. The writing and overexposure has just made me dislike the 3 of them.

I know that I will fall into that category you mentioned. I don't want Lumi together anymore and I don't want EJ and Sami together anymore so I am not a fan so I can safely say this. I am glad that once again James Scott has gone on record as saying EJ raped Sami.

Before JerSoapsFan said he though James was joking when he said it was rape. Well this time there was no joking. He said that the rape was a hurdle he didn't see how the writers could get over. I am glad that at least the writers are sitting down and trying to figure out a way to deal with it and as James says not just forget about it. That gives me a little faith in them. However I do feel in the long run they will just forget about it. But maybe with James seeing it as a hurdle to the relationship he will make them deal with it.

I could almost accept it to some degree if they dealt with it, but the way it was handled was so bad.

But the rape is no longer the only problem with the relationships anymore. I am just so tired of both couples that I honestly don't care anymore if Sami does marry her rapist.

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Thanks IMISS! LOL You crack me up....I am glad James wants what alot of us Ejami fans want. :D

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Nov 7 2007, 03:39 AM
Thanks IMISS! LOL You crack me up....I am glad James wants what alot of us Ejami fans want. :D

Even he says it was rape but there are still some that denies it <_<

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Nov 7 2007, 05:29 AM
Dragonish1
Thanks IMISS! LOL You crack me up....I am glad James wants what alot of us Ejami fans want.  :D

The actor has to call it what the writer does...Notice how NO actor called it rape till Hogan decided to call it that... Ali even addressed the events of that night as cheating on Lucas to save his life in TV guide...I will NEVER see it as rape...NEVER. And that is that...And it sure sounds like the writers regert caving into pressure to call it rape too. They are doing what they can to find a way around it so Ejami can be the couple they want them to be...And all I have to say to that is HURRAY! :cheer: JS and ALi was awesome chemisrty...Love em!

Jonatha

Dragonish1
Nov 7 2007, 08:09 AM
Sindacco
Dragonish1
Thanks IMISS! LOL You crack me up....I am glad James wants what alot of us Ejami fans want.  :D

The actor has to call it what the writer does...Notice how NO actor called it rape till Hogan decided to call it that... Ali even addressed the events of that night as cheating on Lucas to save his life in TV guide...I will NEVER see it as rape...NEVER. And that is that...And it sure sounds like the writers regert caving into pressure to call it rape too. They are doing what they can to find a way around it so Ejami can be the couple they want them to be...And all I have to say to that is HURRAY! :cheer: JS and ALi was awesome chemisrty...Love em!

Hogan didn't do his homework on the character of Sami. All of us know that she would have screwed EJ when she first met him. She was openly flirting with EJ while she was scheming between Lucas and her other 'great love' Austin. That's our Sami! Even a one night stand with EJ could have created the twins dilemna. Instead Sheffer created the rape, maybe not realizing that strong fanbases were growing for James. What a tangled web. In my years of being a soap fan, this is definitely the most devisive storyline I've ever seen. Far worse than the 'Jate' coupling or the 'murder' of Alice Horton. Shame on Sheffer for using rape as a plot device; when a simple, consentual, spur of the moment fuck would have done the job.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks

:wine:

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Nov 7 2007, 08:43 AM
Dragonish1
Sindacco
Dragonish1

Hogan didn't do his homework on the character of Sami. All of us know that she would have screwed EJ when she first met him. She was openly flirting with EJ while she was scheming between Lucas and her other 'great love' Austin. That's our Sami! Even a one night stand with EJ could have created the twins dilemna. Instead Sheffer created the rape, maybe not realizing that strong fanbases were growing for James. What a tangled web. In my years of being a soap fan, this is definitely the most devisive storyline I've ever seen. Far worse than the 'Jate' coupling or the 'murder' of Alice Horton. Shame on Sheffer for using rape as a plot device; when a simple, consentual, spur of the moment fuck would have done the job.

Oh I agree, this sl is devisive. I think at the time Hogan was doing all he could to destroy Ejami. I am sure he knew nothing about the couple. I doubt he bothered to watch many clips involving them. Hogan wanted to force Lumi back together at any cost. It was only too easy to make Ej the devil so that Sami would have a reason to run into Lucas's arms. I am sure it thrilled Hogan that he could go on and call this poorly written dribble rape. He was doing all he could to kill the Ej and Sami fanbase...Hogan wanted what he wanted. Well Hogan failed. The fanbase only grew. James and Ali just have that spark that comes along once and awhile on a soap. I think TPTB finally opened their eyes and saw Ejami's chemisrty and said "WTF did we do?"...Now they are doing all they can to undo this mess they made. IMO This whole Vendetta SL was created just to put Sami and Ej togerther as a couple. I for one can not wait for this Ejamicas Triangle to end and for Ejami to go into the next phase of their relationship. I am bored to tears with the tug-a war over Sami. I want to see some Romance on this show....not just with Ejami, but with Bope and others...Let's put the fire back in Days.

Jonatha

Dragonish1
Nov 7 2007, 09:14 AM
Jonatha
Dragonish1
Sindacco
Dragonish1

Oh I agree, this sl is devisive. I think at the time Hogan was doing all he could to destroy Ejami. I am sure he knew nothing about the couple. I doubt he bothered to watch many clips involving them. Hogan wanted to force Lumi back together at any cost. It was only too easy to make Ej the devil so that Sami would have a reason to run into Lucas's arms. I am sure it thrilled Hogan that he could go on and call this poorly written dribble rape. He was doing all he could to kill the Ej and Sami fanbase...Hogan wanted what he wanted. Well Hogan failed. The fanbase only grew. James and Ali just have that spark that comes along once and awhile on a soap. I think TPTB finally opened their eyes and saw Ejami's chemisrty and said "WTF did we do?"...Now they are doing all they can to undo this mess they made. IMO This whole Vendetta SL was created just to put Sami and Ej togerther as a couple. I for one can not wait for this Ejamicas Triangle to end and for Ejami to go into the next phase of their relationship. I am bored to tears with the tug-a war over Sami. I want to see some Romance on this show....not just with Ejami, but with Bope and others...Let's put the fire back in Days.

Exactly. But we soap fans can never rest too long when things finally go our way. My best guess is that Sami does stay with EJ during his recovery, but we could find out that his paralysis is just another plot to get Sami to stay with him. Or, maybe this is all leading to Sami having the same ending as Colleen. I guess Sami could 'die' and be off screen for a while. Lord knows Ali needs some well deserved time off. Then she could come back only to and try to choose between Lucas and EJ again. If anything like that happens it will drive me to :drunk: :lol:

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Nov 7 2007, 09:22 AM
Dragonish1
Nov 7 2007, 09:14 AM
Jonatha
Dragonish1
Sindacco
Dragonish1

Exactly. But we soap fans can never rest too long when things finally go our way. My best guess is that Sami does stay with EJ during his recovery, but we could find out that his paralysis is just another plot to get Sami to stay with him. Or, maybe this is all leading to Sami having the same ending as Colleen. I guess Sami could 'die' and be off screen for a while. Lord knows Ali needs some well deserved time off. Then she could come back only to and try to choose between Lucas and EJ again. If anything like that happens it will drive me to :drunk: :lol:

Ha! Ha! :drunk: I'll be right there drinking with you if that happens.lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply