Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
House: Official Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Nov 8 2007, 04:59 AM (303 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Discuss
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Natalia
Member Avatar

The first three episodes of this season were brilliant but the last two sucked.First of all either have more Wilson in the episodes or no Wilson at all.Cameron and Cuddy can't replace him simply because they don't have the same dynamic House and Wilson have.Cuddy's jokes with House were stupid and far below his level no wonder House walks all over her.Wilson is House's equal neither Cuddy or Cameron come close to that.Speaking of Cameron is she the Mrs Slocombe of House?What's with the blonde hair?It doesn't suit her at all.Why is Chase still on this show?His character is pointless always has been he wasn't in the first episode of this season and noone really missed him.House doesn't need new ducklings just hire the jenator from this seasons first episode that guy was brilliant while I'm at it also get that male nurse from that episode it was obvious he fancied Wilson I would love to see an all male triangle haven't seen that since "Shameless".

I'm sorry I'm rattling away but House is about the only show I'm this passionate about :unsure:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply