Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, Nov. 9
Topic Started: Nov 9 2007, 01:38 AM (736 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Friday, Nov. 9
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

BONUS CLIP FRIDAY...

My two favorite DOOL weddings:

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxUj1ZX9HaE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxUj1ZX9HaE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Montage of the Kaman wedding and aftermath (which personally hooked me back on DOOL when I was very close to being lost to the show forever)

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbacKIOVTe8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbacKIOVTe8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Hope needs a hero.

DISCUSS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life
Unregistered

I wasn't at home yesterday and watched the Thursday and Friday episodes back to back today. Two very good shows, and I love the mystery of the shooting. Hearing Sami called "Mrs. Dimera" was very cool.
Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

:hail: OMG IMiss...I was talking about that Bope "Hero" episode just the other day and ended up with that song stuck in my head.lol :lol: It is back now....I enjoyed watching the whole scene and made my daughter watch it with me. Beautifully Kampy!

I loved today's show...To me it was obvious that Sami loves Ej. She freaked out when he was shot. She later went into what looked like shock to me. She announced herself as his wife, insisted she go to the hospital, Refused to call Lucas, and when telling Shawn to call and tell Lucas she loved him she did it with the most placid tone...You could tell her thoughts were with Ej. I think Sami is in denial that she loves two men. I see Colleen as the voice of her true desires and feelings. Sami's defenses are slowly being chipped away. I think there is a VERY good chance that during this shooting ordeal she will come to realize she loves Ej and more then she ever loved Lucas.

And I for one will be SOOOOO happy when that day arrives...Cuz I just love Ejami! :cheer:

My final comment: My god can Phillip get any sexier? ! JKJ just gets hotter and hotter with every episode...I can not wait for Chloe to return so Belle can feel the burn of jealousy. :whip:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

This show is boring the hell out of me. I just don't care anymore. :(

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Great show..I love the mystery of the shooting..I liked how Steve, Kate, and Lucas showed up at different points in the episode..and it was great having Lucas confide in Billie that he had been at the church, and Kate give the gun to Phillip..that was an awesome scene..Also Ali Sweeney rocked today...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

About those clips.....

I miss Tuscany and am not that fond of Chez Rouge ........ <_<

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Just getting to see today's eposode tonight on Soapnet.......

The male day players today were :wub: , the Detective that was on the scene first at St. Lukes and the Doc in the Emergency Room.......

Kenny
Member Avatar

Twelve weddings now for Sami Brady. But how many actual marriages?

Has her number of weddings beat that of Erica Kane? I believe so! This is her 11th, if I recall correctly.

Samantha Gene Brady Reed almost-Kelley Walker almost-Roberts Roberts DiMera.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh, I'm curious as to who the "Lady in Black" is.

It has to be someone connected to EJ, obviously. The only woman I can think of is Kristen. However, if the show has recasted THAT role, when Eileen Davidson was perfectly available and interested just a few months back... I'll scream bloody ass murder.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
Nov 10 2007, 12:59 AM

It has to be someone connected to EJ, obviously. The only woman I can think of is Kristen. However, if the show has recasted THAT role, when Eileen Davidson was perfectly available and interested just a few months back... I'll scream bloody ass murder.

I wanted the woman in black to be Marlena dammit. I'll be pissed if it's anyone else.

I suppose it could be someone Stefano hired to try to kill Sami and EJ could have gotten shot by mistake when he went to kiss the bride and Sami backed away, but I hope that's not it.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Erica has 11 actual weddings that went through: Jeff Martin, Philip Brent, Tom Cudahy, Adam Chandler, Mike Roy, Travis Montgomery, then Travis again, then remarried Adam, then Dimitri Marick, then Dimitri again, then Jackson Montgomery.

She was also engaged to Nick Davis, Jackson Montogomery, David Hayward and Chris Stamp and I know she got close to marrying all 4 but I don't remember if any of them got to the wedding stage before it ended or not. I just can't remember.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 10 2007, 01:01 AM
I suppose it could be someone Stefano hired to try to kill Sami and EJ could have gotten shot by mistake when he went to kiss the bride and Sami backed away, but I hope that's not it.

Ugh, that would be lame as hell. Why bother showing half the town with a gun if the shooter turns out to be some random day player?

I do think that the intended target was Sami, though. Think about it. Kristen hated Marlena more than anything. She would rather die than see her "son" marry the daughter of the woman she hates more than anything else in the world. Hence trying to murder her.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Another one close to her is Lisa on ATWT. She has been married 8 actual times on ATWT. All 8 went through.

Then she had 3 engagements. I know one of them did get to the altar before she ended it. I don't remember on the other 2.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Kenny
Nov 10 2007, 01:59 AM

At first, I thought maybe Kate. But, of the three suspects, Kate, Roman and Lucas, none of them probably actually struck EJ. They likely all missed. At the beginning of today's Canadian episode, they showed Roman remembering what had taken place. The memory showed three guns pointing at EJ and all three of the suspects faces were shown. So, the Lady in Black had to be a fourth person, and just as my prior suspicions go, it had to have been MARLENA!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think Sami and EJ were both meant to be the victims. Either that or we had people out for different things. Perhaps most were out for EJ and one was out for Sami. We'll see. I still think and hope the lady in black was Marlena.

I loved this episode.

Nice Bo/Shawn scenes. I love these two together and good to see Shawn taking responsibility and trying to improve and impress.

The Belle/Philip stuff wasn't bad. Claire was so cute and she is talking so well. The accident was sad and I loved the slow motion there. Martha and the twins that play Claire (how good were they!) were heartbreaking. That doctor in the ER annoyed me though. I wanted Claire to hit him or something. Good scenes though.

The shooting scenes were well-done. I noticed that when EJ moved to kiss Sami he kind of stepped in her way so maybe the person out to get Sami fired and EJ took that bullet and the other shooters out for EJ never fired. I am still trying to figure why they all waited until AFTER they were married, unless the justification was that Sami married him so she held her bargain and then someone tried to off EJ. The directing was solid. Joe and Ali were great. Ali shined with her reaction and Stefano's warnings to Sami concerning her family were chilling. I really loved the end scene where we saw Stefano just walk out and burst through the doors. Awesome. Good ending.

Seeing Lucas with Billie was good too. I'm confused about his gun. It doesn't look like he took it. Lucas thinking of taking a drink was a nice touch and was well played by Bryan. Loved the Kate/Philip scene. Intense and LK and JKJ played it well. Steve/Caroline was good too. I wonder how all this will fit together.

Monday looks like another good one. Really good way to cap the week.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Nov 10 2007, 01:49 AM
At first, I thought maybe Kate.

It can't be anyone currently on the canvas. We've already SEEN what the "Lady in Black" looks like in pictures. Caroline Bielskis is the name of the actress, remember?

So, it's either an entirely new character, or a recast of an old character.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Something still tells me the lady in black was Marlena. The way she was fixing her gloves reminded me of Marlena during the SSK stuff. I know the lady in black was suppose to be another actress, but I wonder if that was maybe to throw all of us off on who the killer is.

Overall I thought it was an all-round good episode. The set up of Who Shot EJ was interesting. Like the scenes between both Bo/Shawn as well as Lucas/Billie (I wish they would give her a story). Claire is just too cute for words. Loved how she just ran around the bar and climbed up that stool like nobody's business. Just one of those cute little kid moments that make you smile.

King
Member Avatar

It was a GREAT episode yesterday!

But it just seemed to come out of NO WHERE or something. I was way behind so I was nailing them off my TIVO one by one, and five minutes into friday's, I went back to see if I missed Thursday's or something. I didn't. But the it was just odd...like no build up. But then I realized it's Hoagie so...:lol:

It was a great episode! I think/hope it's Marlena, even if the lady in black is being played by someone else.

King
Member Avatar

Or could it eventually be Ashlee Holland's character?

Jonatha

King
Nov 10 2007, 11:28 AM
Or could it eventually be Ashlee Holland's character?

I don't think it is Ashlee's character. I think Ashlee is coming on as a new friend for Marlena.

As for yesterday, it's getting me paranoid. I kept watching Sami at the church before and during the wedding and she seemed to be acting like Colleen suddenly. I watched her walk into the back room of the church both on Thursday and Friday and she seems to be a different person when she came back. We never know what we might see down the road in flashbacks, and that worries me. :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply