Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"TOP MODEL" AND "GOSSIP GIRL" Boosts Ratings
Topic Started: Nov 9 2007, 04:52 AM (390 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

"TOP MODEL" AND "GOSSIP GIRL" BOOST THE CW IN TARGET DEMOS

TOP MODEL Tops FOX, NBC and CBS in Adults 18-34, Adults 18-49, Women 18-34, Women 18-49

TOP MODEL Rises to Best Adults 18-34 and Viewer Delivery in a Month

GOSSIP GIRL Again Tops "Bionic Woman" in Women 18-34; Scores Best Teen and Female Teen Demos in a Month

The CW Ranks Second on Wednesday in Women 18-34

November 8, 2007 (Burbank, CA) - AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL opened the night with a strong second place finish in its time period among all key demos, including adults 18-34 (2.9/8), adults 18-49 (2.5/7), women 18-34 (4.2/11), women 18-49 (3.6/9), beating original programming on FOX, NBC and CBS, according to preliminary live plus same day Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2007. TOP MODEL ranked first at 8pm in teens (2.9/10) and female teens (4.9/16).

TOP MODEL improved to its best adults 18-34 and total viewer (5.1mil) performance in a month (since 10/10/07).

Following last week's repeat, GOSSIP GIRL returned on-par with its original telecast delivery in key adult and women demos. In its core teen audience, GOSSIP GIRL scored its best teen (2.4/8) and female teen (3.7/8) ratings in a month (10/10/07).

GOSSIP GIRL once again beat an original episode of "Bionic Woman" in women 18-34 (2.6/6).

TOP MODEL and GOSSIP GIRL combined to lift The CW to second on Wednesday night in women 18-34 (3.4/9), behind only ABC. The CW scored its largest audience (3.8mil) and best teen (2.7/7) and female teen (4.3/14) ratings since 10/10/07.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

I am so glad to hear both shows are gaining in the ratings, especially
Gossip Girl. I've become addicted to that show! :)

King
Member Avatar

I LOVE both shows! ANTM has been phenomenal this season. GG definitely has some kinks to work out, but it's well on its way to doing so, I think!

Jonatha

King
Nov 10 2007, 01:50 PM
I LOVE both shows! ANTM has been phenomenal this season. GG definitely has some kinks to work out, but it's well on its way to doing so, I think!

I'm watching both shows. I decided to check out GG after Tyra's ANTM and was surprised to see Kelly Rutherford (ex-Sam, Generations) playing a mother in it. It's great to see Kelly again. She's still looking fabulous.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply