Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pine Valley POV #3; Had Kendall gone too far?
Topic Started: Nov 10 2007, 10:45 AM (223 Views)
kserox10

Pine Valley POV.
Edition 3
Written by: Kyle (kserox10)

Has Kendall gone to far?
This week Kendall just set the trap for her revenge for Greenlee but has it gone to far?
Well lets see what Kendall said this week...
Kendall: "I didn't know she was talking about having babies with Ryan"
Kendall: "She is now arrested for me setting something up"
Kendall: "I made a huge mistake doignt this"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, <_<
Your son is deaf because of her. Kendall you should have gotten your revenge another way. Yes, this was mean but isn't this what Greenlee deserved. She put your son in the hospital and now he is deaf. Well, Well, Well, lets look what happend at the end of the week. I actually was siding with Greenlee because she has done nothing and she is jail. I loved the endning with the whole courtroom thing. Where she escaped. Run!!!! I loved how she escaped. When Adian disguesed himself as a fireman and the sprinklers went off! Run Greenlee Run! There are coming for you!

On another note I have been loving Billy Miller. He is sooooo HOT!
He is a great actor and he is a wonderful addition to All My Children.

On Another note, Erica was on this whole week. :D Thats a change writers. I loved her scenes with Opal and Joe. Always loved their scenes. It reminds me why I fell in love with All My Children.

Opal/Erica: I loved their scenes. It was so great to see Opal trying to get Erica to speek about her dirty plans about Greenlee. It was like a women-to-women chat. It was so refreshing to see Jill on my screen. I loved how Opal was reading into Erica and she knew that Erica was up to something and it was not good. Just like old times, Opal is there telling Erica not to do something you will regret.
Posted Image

Joe/Erica: I also loved their scenes. 2 vets having a heart to heart chat. :D
Ian/Erica: I loved the Kane chat. How he is going to be strong. :D

Thanks writers.

AMC gets a B+
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Good column.

I love love love Billy Miller too and find myself siding with Greenlee too. I actually think it would be easier for me to side with Kendall if she showed no remorse for what she was doing and owned her revenge plot rather than going back and forth on whether it was the right thing to do. But it probably also helps Greenlee that I like her and Aidan so much.

Jonatha

IMissAremid
Nov 10 2007, 05:20 PM
Good column.

I love love love Billy Miller too and find myself siding with Greenlee too. I actually think it would be easier for me to side with Kendall if she showed no remorse for what she was doing and owned her revenge plot rather than going back and forth on whether it was the right thing to do. But it probably also helps Greenlee that I like her and Aidan so much.

I enjoyed your column Kyle. Wow, so much good buzz about Billy Miller, I think I'm going to have to tune in this week. :)

kserox10

Thanks for s much support.

I love Billy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply