Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT General Discussion Thread; 11/12 - 11/16
Topic Started: Nov 12 2007, 01:36 PM (419 Views)
oakdalelover

This promises to be an eventful week in Oakdale!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Today's show had great family stuff, great drama, great acting, but for some reason I just couldn't appreciate any of it. It makes me sad to see people pour their heart and soul into this material, but yet the writing be so bad. And not the scripts, it's the basic stories themselves. I love Carly but I can't support her at all in what she did here. It is one thing to lie to Jack but to lie to her kids like she did. And to force others to keep her secret. They show her they love her and keep it at the detriment of their own relationships.

It is just a sickening story. And I am tired of just watching Carly repeat the same mistake with Jack over and over and over again. I mean we have gone through Carly's redemption already and watched Carly become a more mature person who still made mistakes every once in awhile. But the last 2 to 3 years it is just one lie after another and one mistake after another.

Winterguy125

I thought today's show was great, though seeing Carjack break up over and over again is getting a tad bit old, they just need to get them back together and move on to some other storylines, as for the Meg stuff, boring as usual.

Anyway a new photo of Van and Jake, I just had to post this because I think this is the hottest photo ever of the two of them.

Posted Image

Marie

I have enjoyed both shows so far this week. Maura has been fantastic.

oakdalelover

Welcome to the board,Marie!

Please feel welcome to post with us ATWT fans as often as you like.

I have enjoyed this week. It has been painful to watch the CarJack scenes but Maura and Michael have been giving their all!

Emma had some good scenes the other day too.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I've actually been watching ATWT lately, and although I think that Carly is being written in a very amateur and pitiful way, Maura West bowls me over, everytime I see her. The woman is insanely good!

I just can't buy a woman with her kind of strong demeanor and presence as being THAT pathetic.

Mason
Member Avatar

^ That's what we've all been saying for nearly two years now, LoL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply