Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Zach Hamilton (Taylor's brother) set to return; B&B
Topic Started: Nov 14 2007, 05:22 AM (320 Views)
FC Designer
Unregistered

B&B is really culling from their history vault. Yet another character from their past is returning.

After news of Todd McKee's Jake returning as an employee of constructions for FC, now Zack Hamilton is being casted!

As with Felicia, Katie, Donna, etc. Zach is being de-aged. B&B is looking for a 28-32 year-old actor who is well-built to play Zach. He was last seen leaving L.A. with Felicia. Zach had some gambling problems I think or ties to the mob, like his Dad Jack Hamilton. I guess addictions run in the Hamilton clan!

Although de-aging Zach puts him in a closer age bracket to Rick and Bridget than Felicia! Bridget though is rumored to get involved with Charlie Baker. However, he could still be paired to Felicia. So does everyone like this trend of bringing old, unpopular characters back to B&B recasted to new actors? :thumbsup: OR :thumbsdown:
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

FC Designer
Nov 14 2007, 05:22 AM
B&B is really culling from their history vault. Yet another character from their past is returning.

After news of Todd McKee's Jake returning as an employee of constructions for FC, now Zack Hamilton is being casted!

As with Felicia, Katie, Donna, etc. Zach is being de-aged. B&B is looking for a 28-32 year-old actor who is well-built to play Zach. He was last seen leaving L.A. with Felicia. Zach had some gambling problems I think or ties to the mob, like his Dad Jack Hamilton. I guess addictions run in the Hamilton clan!

Although de-aging Zach puts him in a closer age bracket to Rick and Bridget than Felicia! Bridget though is rumored to get involved with Charlie Baker. However, he could still be paired to Felicia. So does everyone like this trend of bringing old, unpopular characters back to B&B recasted to new actors? :thumbsup: OR :thumbsdown:

I think it's a good idea to add new blood to the show. And at least they're bringing on characters that have family ties to other characters on the show, and not just random newbies. And most of the actors they bring on to play these characters are usually big names in daytime, and fine actors.

The problem is, after a while, despite fans' approval, the writers write the character off into no man's land.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crc
Member Avatar
Janelle Monae is Android # 57821 aka Cindi Mayweather

This is scary with all these new/returning characters. Is somebody leaving that I don't know of? :o
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FC Designer
Unregistered

crc
Nov 14 2007, 05:42 PM
This is scary with all these new/returning characters. Is somebody leaving that I don't know of? :o

Hey crc, hopefully the show will kill off Phoebe! There are no rumors she's leaving, but MM's acting is so awful. She's really terrible, and completely overhsadowed by Eileen Davidson's Ashley. Phoebe should take a hike or be killed off since Steffie is in Boarding School anyway, and there are too many women on this soap!
Quote Post Goto Top

FC Designer
Unregistered

DrewHamilton
Nov 14 2007, 03:19 PM
FC Designer
Nov 14 2007, 05:22 AM

Although de-aging Zach puts him in a closer age bracket to Rick and Bridget than Felicia! Bridget though is rumored to get involved with Charlie Baker. However, he could still be paired to Felicia. So does everyone like this trend of bringing old, unpopular characters back to B&B recasted to new actors?  :thumbsup:  OR  :thumbsdown:

I think it's a good idea to add new blood to the show. And at least they're bringing on characters that have family ties to other characters on the show, and not just random newbies. And most of the actors they bring on to play these characters are usually big names in daytime, and fine actors.

The problem is, after a while, despite fans' approval, the writers write the character off into no man's land.

Hey DrewHamilton, I agree Brad Bell is not good with incorporating new characters into the show. However, that has improved since Kay Alden became a part of the Writing Team. They don't just utilize Stephanie, Ridge and Brooke all the time. Eric, Donna, Bridget, Jackie, Thorne and Felicia have been getting some good screen time.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply