Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New SOD cover
Topic Started: Nov 14 2007, 08:39 AM (382 Views)
Jonatha

Y&R Nick/Phyliis She's Out! But her reunion with Nick is Not What Phyllis Hoped For

B&B Stephanie Is Shot

ATWT Stars Brave Cancer Battle

Surgery Nightmare - Why She had To go Public

Days John - BackAlready?

Not on the cover but:
OLTL David And Dorian Have Sex!

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/9293557

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FC Designer
Unregistered

Stephanie being is most likely the Best Sweeps storyline and could even be the storyline of the year. Unless Brad Bell doesn't write things well. The line of suspects are piling up with Stephen, Nick, Jackie, Donna and Brooke. My guess is either Stephen (since PD has come aboard for a limited capacity) or Storm (since WD is still disappointingly recurring) did it. But the rumor is Jake could've done it since he has a grudge against someone. But my bet is Stephen does the shooting. They wouldn't let permamnet characters like Nick, Jackie, Donna or Brooke commit some crime, unless they plan on sending one of these characters to the looney bin. I hope Donna does it and she goes to jail since I'm not impressed with JG's acting.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sephora
Unregistered

Okay, seriously, if John comes back, Days loses all credibility. I hope that is just about the lame rumours flying around.
Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Sephora
Nov 14 2007, 10:41 AM
Okay, seriously, if John comes back, Days loses all credibility. I hope that is just about the lame rumours flying around.

Last week's SID had a similar story about Drake going to GH. I think this is just a re-hash of all the internet rumors we've been hearing. But I don't know for sure.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Nov 14 2007, 10:43 AM
Sephora
Nov 14 2007, 10:41 AM
Okay, seriously, if John comes back, Days loses all credibility.  I hope that is just about the lame rumours flying around.

Last week's SID had a similar story about Drake going to GH. I think this is just a re-hash of all the internet rumors we've been hearing. But I don't know for sure.

I think you are right Jonatha, this must be news on the latest Drake rumors. I wonder how the writers strike has effected the mags content...This just seems like a silly sound bite.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sephora
Nov 14 2007, 11:41 AM

I agree. I wouldn't be shocked though. Its just happened far too many times.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I'm so excited that Stephanie gets shot! LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply