Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 11/26 *updated 11/22*
Topic Started: Nov 14 2007, 04:30 PM (3,248 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, November 26th
Stefano tells Bo about the woman in black at the church; Bo asks Sami about the woman in black; Sami find E.J. is much better; Belle believes she has made the right choice; Hope tells Marlena that Belle slept with Philip; Bo wants to talk to Marlena.

Tuesday, November 27th
E.J. asks Sami to bring the baby to Stefano but she refuses; E.J. tells Stefano he must wait to see the child; Marlena is defensive as Bo questions her; Philip has a proposition for Belle; Shawn is scolded by a detective for trampling possible evidence.

Wednesday, November 28th
Marlena confronts Belle about her relationship with Philip; Bo warns Shawn that he needs to learn to follow orders; Shawn tells Belle that he screwed up; Belle promises Philip what he wants if he will help Shawn; Chelsea searches for evidence.

Thursday, November 29th
Philip arranges for Shawn to get hold of Kate's gun; Roman is forced to arrest Kate; Philip realizes he is making things more difficult for Belle; Belle runs into Chloe; Nick and Chelsea break into Ford's dorm room to look for evidence.

Friday, November 30th
Chloe asks Belle if she knows how to reach Philip; Belle finds Shawn dressed up in a phony police uniform; Philip tries to tell Chloe there is nothing between him and Belle; Roman tells Kate she could be charged with attempted murder.

National Enquirer spoilers

Hope tells Marlena Belle slept with Phillip.

Kate tries to seduce Roman

The identity of the woman at Sami and EJ's wedding is revealed.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...648013572743762

**UPDATED 11/15**

Week of 11/26

Bo investigates a mystery woman
Lucas thinks he's losing Sami
Max and Stephanie get close
Philip sets Shawn up
An arrest is made in EJ's shooting.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/mess...+Shelle+article.

**UPDATED 11/20**

Daytime Dial spoilers

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Next Week:
* Kate tries to seduce Roman for her freedom.
* EJ tells Sami it's time for their son to meet Stefano.
* Hope tells Marlena about Belle's affair.
* Nick and Chelsea find disturbing evidence against Ford.
* The identity of the mysterious woman from Sami and EJ's wedding is revealed.
Thursday - Belle is surprised by Chloe's return.
Friday - Steve and Bo warn Ford to stay away from their daughters.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami visits EJ at the hospital; Belle is confident she made the right decision in marrying Shawn.

Tuesday
Bo questions a defensive Marlena about EJ's shooting; Philip gives Belle an ultimatum.

Wednesday
Marlena questions Belle about her relationship with Philip; Bo lectures Shawn about following orders.

Thursday
Belle admits she still has feelings for Philip; Nick and Chelsea find disturbing evidence to incriminate Ford of drugging campus girls.

Friday
Philip meets with Chloe and convinces her that nothing is going on with him and Belle; Kate distracts Roman with a kiss.

**UPDATED 11/21**

Sami refuses Stefano's request to meet Johnny.

Bo question Marlena about EJ's shooting.

Lucas fears he is losing Sami.

Nick and Chelsea find evidence against Ford.

Marlena makes a shocking confession to Hope.

Bo and Steve issue Ford a warning

Thursday, Nov 29 2007
Roman arrests Kate

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...648978115114933

**UPDATED 11/22**

Lynda Hirsch spoilers
DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo questions Sami about the mysterious woman in black, and she realizes it was Marlena. Stefano orders E.J. to get control of his son. E.J. tells Sami it's time to introduce his son to Stefano. Sami comes home and finds Lucas distant. She proclaims her love and kisses him, but Lucas is still left wondering. The morning after her wedding, Belle is blissful, knowing she made the right choice in marrying Shawn. A cop dresses down Shawn for carelessness at the crime scene around the cabin. Bo warns that Shawn must learn to follow orders. Chelsea decides to dig up evidence from Ford's dorm room that proves he's been date-raping girls. Belle meets Philip, who assures her this isn't about sex and expresses how much he loves her. Belle admits she's in love with him, too. They kiss, but Philip realizes he's only making things more difficult for Belle and asks her to leave. Devastated, Belle exits and runs right into Chloe. Chloe calls Shawn to let him know she's back in town.

SNEAK PEEK: Stefano warns E.J.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hypnotoad

Well it seems fairly obvious to me that Kate is not the shooter and that Marlena is the red herring we're all supposed to think shot him. And it seems even more obvious to me that the woman in black is Colleen, and that she did it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Looks like business is about to pick up!

Marlena's being questioned, and becoming defensive.

Chloe wants to reach Philip? :D I wouldn't mind a little stop at PHLOE on the way to SHLOE-dom.

And Philip sells out Kate? That doesn't sound like something he would do.

Syria2
Unregistered

Finally we want see more Sami show
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

these sound really good..Only two days with Sami and EJ spoilers, hopefully we can get a little break from them..Also i love that Bo questions Marlena and this lady in black stuff comes into play..

and I'm actually very excited for Chloe to return..Glad we finally have a first airdate...

Mason

I'm loving the Lady in Black angle...I just hope she doesn't turn out to be Colleen...

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Nov 14 2007, 04:55 PM
I'm loving the Lady in Black angle...I just hope she doesn't turn out to be Colleen...

I'm praying that its Marlena...

Mason

I am too. I REALLY want Marlena to be the shooter.

peaches179

Mason AKA Hogan
Nov 14 2007, 04:55 PM

ITA! Let Colleen stay DEAD!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie! :hail: Looks like alot of Shelle....I am so thrilled to see Chloe is interested in seeing Phillip...Me thinks Belle is going to be turning 3 shades of green real soon.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I hope Marlena is the lady in black too.

These sound great. Sounds like the start of Marlena's major airtime and it seems Ej/Sami starts to back off a bit. Plus, there is very little young cast spoilers so the show continues to use them in a smart way. The Chloe stuff sounds great. It seems Philip's focus will shift. Looking forward to it as it has a level of intrigue to it.

Looking real good going into December, which is usually a great month for Days.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kevc1980
Nov 14 2007, 04:45 PM
these sound really good..Only two days with Sami and EJ spoilers, hopefully we can get a little break from them..Also i love that Bo questions Marlena and this lady in black stuff comes into play..

and I'm actually very excited for Chloe to return..Glad we finally have a first airdate...

And even better (for me, anyway)... NO LUCAS MENTIONED AT ALL.

Looks like a fun week with better balance. I'm actually looking forward to Chloe's return somehow.

But most of all I'm excited for Marlena back on the scene.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Yay, Australia time seems to be over!

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

:wine:

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Love how much we get to see Marlena.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I still think Marlena was the woman in black and the idea they brought another actress for that one day was to throw people off. <_<

I think Philip actually suspects his mother. He didn't buy her story one bit yesterday at the pub and I didn't think he would get rid of the gun. I am not surprised he would turn her in if he thinks it could get him something he wants.

So I have to say they actually have me interested with Chloe back in town. I think is just because I can't figure out why she is back and wants to know where Philip is.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I have to say the Phillip plot twist is great....I've been enjoying these Phillip and Kate scenes..their scenes at the pub yesterday were my favorite part of yesterdays show...Its nice seeing Kate interact with someone besides Lucas..

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Weird. I'm happy to see Chelsea/Nick Salem U-related stories. Well...not happy so much as pleased. I feel like there hasn't been enough of them lately.

I'm also curious about Belle running into Chloe. So Chloe comes back without saying anything? Hmm.

And I'm with y'all about Marlena being the shooter- that would rock. We could have a melodramatic trial and then let her off somehow.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Nick is one younger character who never was really shoved down our throats the past few months..And with the lame china lee and kids storyline over, its nice to see him used in the Campus rape storyline....and chelsea and nick scenes are always fun..

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Nat'l enquirer spoilers say that the woman in black gets revealed during the course of the week so putting that info with the daily spoilers...

I think the woman in black is Marlena.

Monday, November 26
Stefano tells Bo about the woman in black at the church; Bo asks Sami about the woman in black; Sami find E.J. is much better; Belle believes she has made the right choice; Hope tells Marlena that Belle slept with Philip; Bo wants to talk to Marlena.

Tuesday, November 27
E.J. asks Sami to bring the baby to Stefano but she refuses; E.J. tells Stefano he must wait to see the child; Marlena is defensive as Bo questions her; Philip has a proposition for Belle; Shawn is scolded by a detective for trampling possible evidence

I know before I said I would be disappointed if the woman in black was not Marlena but now I'll be really really disappointed if the woman in black is not Marlena.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply