Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'More of Me' New Lifetime Original Movie This Sat.; Molly Shannon stars as the lead
Topic Started: Nov 15 2007, 04:46 AM (232 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Molly Shannon (Year of the Dog) and Steven Weber (Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip) star in More of Me, a whimsical, lighthearted and touching comedy about an overworked and overextended wife, mom and career woman who splits into three separate versions of herself with distinct personalities in order to manage her chaotic life. More of Me will premiere Saturday, November 17 at 9:00 PM (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.

In More of Me, Alice McGrath (Shannon) is a modern woman torn between her desire for perfection in her three worlds: as an environmental activist; as the perfect mother to rambunctious six-year-old twins; and as a loving wife to her husband Rex (Weber), a civil engineer on the rise. When Alice finally becomes overwhelmed and hits her breaking point, she splits into three separate versions of herself -- each taking over a different aspect of her life. Her emotional side is focused on being the perfect wife; her rational side steps in to take control of her career; and her conscience becomes the quintessential selfless mother. At first, Alice revels in her newfound freedom, but the limitations of her three personalities start to manifest when the three different "personas" begin to wreak havoc in each of her worlds, and she realizes that her sum is better than her individual parts.
Producers."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply