Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Nov. 15
Topic Started: Nov 15 2007, 05:40 AM (458 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thursday, Nov. 15
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7Z_vNjU3_Y&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7Z_vNjU3_Y&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Clip o' the day: Larry keeps Hope from finding out Bo is paralyzed; Abe tries to sort out which Tony is the real Tony

DISCUSS>
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Syria2
Unregistered

Sounds really good this episode
Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Alrighty, I loved today's show. :D

The scenes with Joe/Steffy and Thaao/Tony were wonderful. The first thing I thought when I saw Thaao was ...Thank god...I have been missing him. The dialogue between the two characters was wonderful.

I have loved Lauren, but hated Kate Roberts for years, but today I found myself liking her...I am so confused.lol...She and Ej's heart to heart was good. You can tell Kate does care about him. I think she really cares for Steffy too.

James Scott's performance has been stellar. He is doing such a good job. I love watching he and Ali work together. I also love watching James and Joe work together. Chemisrty is major for me and these actors have it with James.

I love how Sami's subconscience comes to her as Auntie Colleen. The banter is fun to watch.

Ej and Sami's hospital scenes break my heart. The awesome power of chemisrty, the great dialogue and the tension is just wonderful. IMO we are watching the making of a great supercouple. LOVE IT!

I love how Phillip is protecting his family, but at the same time not putting up with their crap. Lucas again was king ass today...I am still on the fence if it is how BD plays him or how HS writes him, but I find to Lucas more and move vile a person. He was just obnoxious to Phillip, who was clearly watching his back as well precious Kate's.

The only thing I did not enjoy was the Colledge sl. I hated it for the same reason I hate daytime talk shows and the Life Time channel...I felt depressed while watching....even more depressed after watching. It made me feel hostile towards men...I hate that...so does my husband.lol I just might start FF through this sl.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EJ was unbelievable today!! I felt so much sympathy for him. I'm not sure if he's really feeling that way, or if he's using if this incident to get closer to Sami.

Sami seeking advice from Colleen was dumb! Where was she when that was taking place? I couldn't make sense of that. I missed bits and pieces here and there!

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Haven't watched all of todays show. But I will say this, I cannot believe I am falling for EJ and Sami again. *crosses arms and shakes head* not gonna do it. Don't trust these writers to make everything better.

Anywho, gawd JKJ looks hot no matter the age.
It's nice to see him with John. Hopefully they will have scenes together soon.

Days4Life
Unregistered

Good show today. I love these scenes with EJ and Stefano/Kate/Sami. James Scott is doing a great job with the material, and EJ seems so sad and defeated. It was good to hear him admit to Kate that his father always taught him to take what he wanted so he took Sami and that was a bad thing...it was a long time coming but good to hear him admit the wrongness of his actions and really mean it. It was interesting to hear Sami arguing with her subconscious self (manifested as Colleen) about the state of her denial. Lucas has been even more overbearing and obnoxious than usual, not only with Sami but also with his mother and Philip. I really, really, really want him to be the one who shot EJ so he can be locked up for a long time and I don't have to see or hear him ever again. The return of the Sami/EJ chemistry in scenes this week (along with the mention and brief flashback of the dance on the pier...sigh) has made Lucas even more intolerable to me, and I just want him out of the picture completely.

I'm very curious as to what Philip's thinking is regarding the gun. I can actually appreciate the character when he's away from Belle and involved in another story.

Stephanie's flashbacks are getting annoying, as is the constipated look she gets on her face whenever she's remembering whatever happened. This storyline is losing me fast...but I still love Morgan!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

By the way, tell dumbass Philip and dumbass Lucas that "how come?" Not even proper grammar. It comes from an obselete expression, "How come's it," which doesn't even mean what they use it to mean.

I could expect this blatant SHIT from LucASS but, NOT Philip. NEVER Philip.

Hogan, you FUCKED up again, my man!

Meanwhile, LOVED Colleen visiting Sami. Well, I loved and hated it. Loved because 'leen's my girl, she's my boo. But if she's appearing to Samantha-baby, that means she's DEAD.

I don't, I repeat, DON'T, want my boo dead.

So, there.

Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

For the most part the show was good today. I FF'ed through most the of Sami/Colleen crap though. That was going on too long and was boring!

I am really liking Morgan. I hope they keep her on.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I still can't get over how common-sounding Philip and Lucas sounded today, tossing around the archaic "how come" as if it's a legitimate expression.

Note to Philip and Lucas: FUCK YOU.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

OH, I know. You can't cuss out two characters for their English and NOT cuss out the rapist.

So, fuck YOU, too, Ford.

Although, some of Stephanie's flashbacks (the strategically done shots of Ford, not the violence aspect) were a bit TOO hot to watch! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Good show today. The Colleen and Sami scenes did seem a bit drawn out, but enjoyed them no less.

I am loving EJ again these days along with the idea of EJ and Sami. Why is Hogan making me go down this road again?

My, my, Morgan was fantastic today. I agree Stephanie seems more like she's constipated than remembering something traumatic. I hoped they wouldn't continuously hit us over the head with these flashbacks, but it appears as if they are doing that.

Enjoyed Kate and EJ. Wow, EJ asked Stefano for a GUN, A GUN, so that he could end his life. Sad. Very sad.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I actually feel sorry for Lucas now. What is Sami doing to him? And, I don't blame Will one bit. He has a messed up family.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good show.

Nice seeing Tony again. Seems Thaoo is back from Australia. Love him being sarcastic and his scenes with Stefano always rock. Joe and him work so well together. It was also nice seeing Tony and Kate in the same scene. I was hoping for more there but oh well. Love that we are seeing so much of Kate and Stefano. Nice seeing Kate doing something more meaningful and having Stefano up and around and not laying or sitting is great. Kate seems to really care for EJ and I thought her scenes with him had good layers to them.

JS is really rocking it this week and that last scene was beautiful and I am a LUMI fan. The music, Ali, James...wow. I also love Colleen talking to Sami. It reminds me of the "mini Samis" that came to Sami under JER during his second stint to serve as her conscience. It's helping to bring the spark back to Sami too and her hair also seems different. Did she go back to her old hair color?

Lucas/Philip was good. Nice to see them doing new things. JKJ was really good today and I wonder where this gun thing is going. Nice seeing them have scenes as brothers after so long.

The sorority story is pretty much my favorite story right now because it's so realistic and being written with care, thought, and effort. Good acting by all. Nice seeing Billie get something to do. Love Chelsea showing her spark. Shelley is doing a good job with the internal conflict. Nice nod to history mentioning Kayla's rape and what Rebert did to Chelsea. Morgan was great too. Love her. Ford, the dead, and Ford's father were jackasses.

I hope tomorrow can cap off this solid week strongly.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The sorority storyline was my favorite today..it really held my attention..I'm loving Morgan and hope she sticks around for awhile...But my favorite part was Chelsea talking about her experience with Dr. Reibert and then coming up with the plan to put up posters of Ford as the campus rapist..That is so something i could actually see a group of sorority sisters doing..

The EJ scenes were very well done..James Scott is rocking this material..and i liked seeing Tony..I really wish we could get more of Tony and Anna..They don't deserve to be on the backburner like they are..

The Lucas and Phillip scenes were okay...I like the gun drama, but i got a little bored..

The worst part of the episode was Sami talking to Colleen..I'm so over Colleen and that stupid accent..I wish she would just go away..I love Ali, but Sami is already enough for the show..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply