Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days stars to appear on Biggest Loser
Topic Started: Nov 15 2007, 09:00 AM (1,568 Views)
Jonatha

Star Treatment:

On Tuesday, November 20th, there remaining contestants on The Biggest Loser visit the set of Days, get make-overs and rub elbows with Martha Madison [Belle], Jay Kenneth Johnson [Philip], and Julie Pinson [Billie]. Kristian Alfonso [Hope] accessories them with pieces from her jewelry line. "I've always been gaining weight and losing weight, so I understand the fight they have," says Alfonso. "They should be so incredibly proud of themselves. I am a big fan of that show."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha! :hail:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

What does Days have to do with biggest loser? They're both loser shows?

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha

:wine:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Bad ass. I love that NBC is promoting the show like that.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Nov 15 2007, 11:31 AM
What does Days have to do with biggest loser? They're both loser shows?

I don't know they are both on NBC and Alison Sweeney is on both.

I just knew they would do something like this! Exicted to see it.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't normally watch that show, but I might have to watch this. Thanks!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

AWESOME!!

I watch both anyway so I will be tuning in.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I was thinking about tuning into the biggest loser anyways starting this week..i usually like it towards the end..this is even more reason..Excellent cross promotion NBC..and The Biggest Loser has been doing well in the demos..I think it ranked a 3.4 this week, which is really good for NBC..

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Ali's blog:

The Biggest Loser
November 21, 01:00 PM

How AWESOME were the make-overs??? Didn’t you just cry with each reunion?! And how fantastic everyone looks?! I was so excited for everyone! Even though I had to shoot Days at the same time, I was running back and forth to the wardrobe area and I got to see Hollie, Kae and Isabeau trying on their new clothes. They all looked so great – and happy to be out of work-out gear! But Kae surprised me the most, she was all giggly and so excited to be girly – I guess I’m just so used to seeing her so focused, she is ‘Bob’s soldier’ after all!

It was also fun for all my Days’ friends to come over and meet the contestants. Kristian was SO sweet – she brought a necklace from her jewelry line, Hope, Faith Miracles (www.faithmiracles.com) for each of the ladies. They were all so touched! Also, they were excited meeting their first fans! Because I’ve spent so much time talking about them – without giving anything away! – with my castmates, that Martha (Belle), Brandon (Shawn), Julie (Billie) and Jay (Philip) couldn’t wait to go over and meet them because they are such huge fans of Biggest Loser. Talk about world colliding! I was all over the place that day – making introductions, learning lines for both shows, changing wardrobe, sneaking in to watch the ‘loved-one surprise’, not to mention hosting a dinner party!

It was really rewarding for me to get to meet each contestants loved-one. Nicole’s mom was so nice, and I got to tease her about how funny Nicole is… Neil’s gorgeous girlfriend, I shared with B’s wife how lucky we all were to hear B sing for us in Jamaica, and everyone… I felt that much closer to the gang, meeting the people they care about so much.

The whole day was exhausting for all the contestants – they had a photo shoot to do, the emotions of seeing their families and friends… it was so exciting and draining for them… and of course, they have to go back to campus and work out!

Not to mention a brutal challenge. Climbing those ropes seemed so daunting... Kae really stole the day doing such an amazing job – she almost made it look easy! Everyone seemed so excited for her winning the shopping spree. Her body has completely changed from day one, so she’s going to need all new clothes! And she certainly earned the reward! It was sad to say goodbye to Kae because she has been such an inspirational opponent, setting insanely high standards for herself, and never being satisfied... always ready to work harder. When I spoke to her after the elimination, she was definitely sad to be leaving, but she seemed ready to face the challenge of going home, and I know she’s going to be hard to beat of the at-home contestants. She is going to be at that finale looking fantastic, and she was so happy to go home to her sweet husband.

http://blog.nbc.com/alison/the_biggest_loser/post.php#more

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I will most definitely be tuning in for this. Thanks, Jonatha!

DramaKing
Member Avatar

KA said she has always gained weight and lost weight...

when in the hell has she ever gained weight? when?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

JackPeyton
Nov 27 2007, 01:57 PM
KA said she has always gained weight and lost weight...

when in the hell has she ever gained weight? when?

She was chubby when she was younger. At least in some of the clips that I have seen.

Days4Life
Unregistered

When Kristian first started on DAYS, when she was very young, she weighed a few pounds more than she does now, but she wasn't chubby. Her face was fuller, but she still looked beautiful. IMO, she could stand to gain a few pounds right now....she's extremely thin....but still gorgeous!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply