Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Criminal Minds Promo For 11/21/07 show; OMG!
Topic Started: Nov 15 2007, 09:33 PM (381 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EUFSG76C2Vg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EUFSG76C2Vg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

Garcia better not die!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I didn't watch this week as cannibalism isn't the least bit a draw for me. I think this may just be too grusome a show for me, Rick. I like the really fictional ones that go overboard so you know they can't happen, but this is too real. Good writing and acting, though.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Yeah, That episode was one of the more guresome ones.

This weeks should be mostly character driven (Garcia's shooting) I read that the whole episode will be about her, and they trying to find her shooter.

Her story is also supposed to run for 2 more episodes as well.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Somebody better remind me this is on

Has she been shot yet?

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Yep, She was shot during the last 30 seconds of last weeks show.

She helped him fix his computer at a diner and then he took her home. He was being all sweet and she though he was going to kiss her. He started walking away and he said "Garcia" She looks at him with that cute smile of her expecting him to come and embrace her. "Then the bastard says "I've been waiting to do this all night" BAM!

:(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply