Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
As the World Spins #15; Goodbye Rosanna!
Topic Started: Nov 16 2007, 11:23 AM (180 Views)
oakdalelover

Posted Image
(Banner by STEVE FRAME,Thank you!!)

Unless you live under a rock (or you are totally spoiler free) you know by now that Cady McClain is out as Rosanna Cabot. What a total waste! In my opinion Cady is one of the most beautiful ladies on daytime today. She is a great actress,she has the nominations and awards to prove it.
There are all kinds of story possibilities for Rosanna. She was raised by a controling father. She ran away from home. She discovered the woman she hated was her sister.Her sister went after her man. She was able to repair the rift between them and forge a relationship.
Rosanna has been written as a strong character but she has been stuck in a storyline that most MB posters call the"Quad from Hell."It is clearly evident that TPTB are pushing for a Paul/Meg reunion.
To be fair,rumors abound that Ms.McClain has not been happy since her return and has not been shy in making her feelings known. We don't know what went down backstage, I can only say that I would hope that Cady will soon land a new role that is worthy of her talents. Something that she can really sink her teeth in to and show what she is made of.
Are you interested,Hogan,Ed and Ken?????????

THIS WEEK
Wole Parks replaced Kenneth Franklin as Dallas Griffin. This is the third actor who has played a role that basically is a "glorified extra."
Parks is more confident ,more masculine then Franklin. He has shown chemistry with newcomer Chauntee Schuler who plays his cousin Bonnie McKechnie.It would be nice if his Aunt and Uncle Jessica and Ben (Tamara Tunie and Peter Parros) could come back.
Time will tell if he remains a "glorified extra."

SHORT WEEK
Only three days next week. Historically ATWT packs a lot in those short weeks. Rumor has it the Hubbard Squash shows up at the Snyder kitchen.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving next week!

Until next time.......

Go vote ATWT in the DR-20 Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply