Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cold Case
Topic Started: Nov 18 2007, 10:15 PM (454 Views)
Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Justin Bruening (ex-Jamie AMC), Michael B Jordan (ex-Reggie AMC) and Tuc Watkins (ex-David OLTL) were all on episodes this season and next week's episode (11/25) Justin Hartley is going to be on.

Is anyone else watching this show? I absolutely love it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

I love it.. I forgot to watch tonight's though

How was it?

crc
Member Avatar
Janelle Monae is Android # 57821 aka Cindi Mayweather

I love Cold Case. It's my favorite crime procedual if not my favorite TV drama.

SPOILER ALERT

I thought tonight's episode was really good. The murder victim tonight was a teenage girl from the 1960s that dressed like a boy. The suspects were her father who didn't understand her and has had to move several times because she kept getting kicked out of school because would get in trouble with people. A loner bad boy that she befriended and didn't take too well when he discovered she liked him and kissed him. The bitchy school slut that didn't like her and was pissed for being called out for the phony she is by the girl. The school bully that picked on her. And a hospital that her father eventually took her to to "cure" her of "gender identity disorder." The hospital used teached "confused girls" how to be a lady and used these electrode tests to "cure" them when they didn't "progress." One of those sessions left her almost in a pod state. The loner bad boy came to rescue her after a nurse tipped him off to what they were doing to her, but he was too late. She managed to tell him that she wanted to be "free" -- he understood that she wanted him to assist her suicide. He reluctantly smothered her with a pillow and I assume the hospital had dumped her body somewhere thinking that their methods had killed her. It was one of those episodes and my summary doesn't do it justice. It was one of those episodes that really pulls you in ... something Case doesn't more often than not.

Also, the boss (I can't think of his name) was recommended to suspend Valens for a month but he chose not took and took the heat instead, so the higher ups suspended him for month instead. He placed Jeffries in charge during his absence.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I love Cold Case, too. Often, though, I forget to tune in.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I watched Cold Case on TNT tonight. It was a rerun, but I enjoyed it again.

TNT is showing a marathon of Cold Case on Friday beginning at Noon Eastern for 12 straight shows.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply