Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Major GL Rumor (Kreizman Out!); - other changes too
Topic Started: Nov 22 2007, 10:59 PM (1,780 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

SteveFrame
Nov 29 2007, 10:32 PM
Mason
Nov 29 2007, 10:22 PM
^ Oh, I totally agree with you on that 1000%. What JS did wasn't nearly as atrocious as what LML did.

That is a matter of opinion of course. Jack Smith is the only writer to make me ever quit watching Y&R. Even LML hasn't made me do that. He ruined Y&R for me. If he came to GL I would quit watching it.

Well, I've already quit watching GL, so the show doesn't have that much to lose with me, right now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I hope she doesn't come back but as much as they mention her lately the writing seems to be on the wall that she will be back.

Mason
Member Avatar

SteveFrame
Nov 29 2007, 10:39 PM
I hope she doesn't come back but as much as they mention her lately the writing seems to be on the wall that she will be back.

Woo hoo! Hopefully, that hack LML will get her walking papers soon so I won't have to worry about her writing for Sheila for very long!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Mason, you can see Kimberlin Brown's interview here:

http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/11529821.html

Some interesting points she raised was:

1. Y&R asked Kimberlin to return last November but turned it down due to having a bad accident. This is why Sheila came back looking like Phyllis.

2. Kimberlin is all for the writers strike.

3. Kimberlin's new feature film Proud American is set to come out in October 2008.

Mason
Member Avatar

I heart that woman. :wub:

Thanks Alvin!

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

I called the Marice on the Run story on OLTL and I've called this from day one, Phelia was Sugar! Shelia is out there somewhere...she is, she is!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Just as long as she stays out there somewhere I will be okay. I never want to see her back on any of my shows. She was ruined the last 2 times she was on. What started out as a great character ended up being a terrible one, and I never want to see her again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply