Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top Model Gets Minor Makeover; Twiggy Out, Paulina In
Topic Started: Nov 27 2007, 01:14 AM (430 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

"International supermodel Paulina Porizkova has joined the CW's America's Next Top Model Cycle 10 as a new panel judge, where she will conduct regular weekly evaluations of top model participants. 'We are thrilled to have Paulina as a part of this cycle’s judging panel. The show and participants will benefit a great deal from her vast modeling knowledge and expertise,' says executive producer Ken Mok.

"Twiggy, who has been a part of America's Next Top Model since Cycle 5, is leaving due to scheduling conflicts. 'We wish her well in her endeavors,' says Mok, 'and hope to collaborate with her in future cycles of ANTM as well as other projects.'"

Linked
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Wow! This is kind of sad. I love Twigs!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

:(

I don't want Twiggy to go!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Blah....Twiggy was a bore. Bring back Janice or Kimora.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I like Paulina Poriskova but wonder if she would be too boring for this.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

YAY. I found Twiggy to be a complete bore.

~bl~
Member Avatar

If Paulina is like she was on Colbert, this could be really good. I'm happy for her, though I didn't dislike Twiggy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply