Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Tuesday
Topic Started: Nov 27 2007, 02:57 PM (1,305 Views)
King
Member Avatar

As soon as I saw Belle and Lucas together, I immediately thought of As Days Go By! LOL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Can we just figure out who shot EJ, already?

Virtually the entire town was there with a gun, they all shot simultaneously... considering that they all pulled the trigger, does it even matter which bullet actually hit him? They were all intending to kill him, they all pulled the trigger, and so the reveal of whose bullet actually hit him is going to be watered down as a result, I'm sure.

It's just too much. Too muddy.

King
Member Avatar

We don't even know who shot John in 2006 yet.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I actually think the reveal is going to be huge in that it will lead to the end of the feud story as was hinted at in Casiello's blog message and in the Fall Previews. There was supposed to be an epic end to all this with all the Brady's and Dimera's and I think this shooting reveal may lead to it.

I actually think it's fun because it's an elaborate mystery that makes you think a bit. Usually, it's predictable. At least this isn't and it's moving pretty fast. It's only been two weeks.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Nov 28 2007, 12:38 AM
We don't even know who shot John in 2006 yet.

Oh, don't buy into the "It wasn't EJ" stuff :lol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King
Nov 28 2007, 12:33 AM
As soon as I saw Belle and Lucas together, I immediately thought of As Days Go By! LOL!

:lol: ;) HAHAHA!

Mason
Member Avatar

I think the whole E.J. didn't shoot John thing is just a rumor taken too far by E.Jami fans, LoL.

But I like that there are multiple bullets involved. It keeps it unpredictable (even though we know Marlena's the shooter), and that's always a good thing.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Nov 27 2007, 11:55 PM
I'm happy that Dee is getting more frontburner material that's giving her a real storyline. But, I'm worried for her character. As King originally said, she's going off the deep end. This is so not like Marlena!

Actually that's what makes it intriguing. We've never seen her before yet it's not out of character. She shot Stefano after losing Roman and almost losing the twins.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason
Nov 28 2007, 01:41 AM
I think the whole E.J. didn't shoot John thing is just a rumor taken too far by E.Jami fans, LoL.

But I like that there are multiple bullets involved. It keeps it unpredictable (even though we know Marlena's the shooter), and that's always a good thing.

Oh I'm sure most of the people that hoped for more out of that story were EJ/EJami fans, but that whole thing was so anticlimactic and lame are you telling me you didn't hope for more than the most obvious thing happening?

I don't know if they just thought they were writing out EJ and then fan reaction dictated bringing him back or what, but the showdown with John was super lame and I still think it would have been more interesting if Tek was the shooter even if I've accepted EJ was the one who shot John in that scene.

But back to Kenny's point about this... I do agree with him that this whole whodunnit thing is kind of dumb, if only because it doesn't fucking matter which person fired the bullet that's in EJ's back. Everyone who was at that church with a gun and fired can be charged and convicted of attempted murder and everyone who helped someone else cover up that is an accessory to attempted murder so at this point they pretty much should be locking up everyone.

Keith
Member Avatar

True, Mary but then there'd be no one else left in Salem but DiMeras.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Great show today..I absolutely loved the marlena/hope/bo scenes..Deidre Hall was fantastic today..and KA was great as well...I loved Hope's look to Bo after Marlena left, when she said "Now that didn't go very well"...

Also the Belle and Lucas scenes were great and a nice change..Its always nice seeing characters interacting who don't normally..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply