Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Josh Taylor blog; Peter Reckell baby news! *update*
Topic Started: Nov 27 2007, 07:42 PM (450 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Dear Friends,
Thank you for responding so well to the website. It is always great to hear from you and I find your comments very informative and helpful. As you know, we have had a regime change at the show, Ed Scott (long time executive producer at Young and the Restless) has come on board and brought several good people with him. We are enjoying their energy, expertise, and new ideas. Everyone seems to have gotten a shot of adrenaline as a result. I personally have had some really fun things to do in the last few months storyline wise i.e. being buried alive, stabbed, and saddled with a bomb, those are very challenging things to do for an actor and I was glad I was able to do them. Also, I have enjoyed the fun, light comedy stuff that they have given Bo and Hope and Roman to do. Also the drug induced comedy stint that I was able to do with Bo. Peter Reckell (Bo) was a tremendous help and a good team-mate in those scenes. By the way, Peter and his wife Kelly, just had a baby: 6 lbs. 9oz. All is well for them.

Like I said, just wanted to touch base, catch you up and let you know all is well with me. Lisa and I are enjoying life and about to celebrate our 8th anniversary, it does go by fast. But thatís what they say when you are having a good time!

Please take care and thank you all again for your support, friendship and your comments.

Until the next time.
Josh Taylor ( Roman Brady )

http://www.alljoshtaylor.com/

**UPDATE**
Peter Reckell and Kelly Moneymaker welcome first child
By Angela, CBB News Editor

It is being reported that Days of Our Lives actor Peter Reckell, 52, and his wife, singer Kelly Moneymaker, 37, welcomed their first child -- a daughter -- near the end of October/beginning of November. The little girl, who has reportedly been named Loden, weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces.

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/11/peter-reckell.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Was it a boy or a girl, Josh!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am pretty sure it is a girl.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Is that why Peter wasn't there for Shelle's wedding episode?

Mason
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 27 2007, 10:22 PM

Yup.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Nov 27 2007, 11:22 PM

Yes. It seems it happened right as taping started, which is why the show wasn't able to work around it.

I thought Peter mentioned it was going to be a girl.

I didn't even know Josh had a blog :lol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so happy for Peter and Kelly. :)

And I love how excited everyone seems to be about Ed Scott and his team's arrival. It must be an awesome thing to finally go into work and be taken seriously, and know that you are helping give out a serious product, rather than being the laughing stock of daytime.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Peter Reckell and Kelly Moneymaker welcome first child
By Angela, CBB News Editor

It is being reported that Days of Our Lives actor Peter Reckell, 52, and his wife, singer Kelly Moneymaker, 37, welcomed their first child -- a daughter -- near the end of October/beginning of November. The little girl, who has reportedly been named Loden, weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces.

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/11/peter-reckell.html

Deleted User
Deleted User

Congrats to Peter & Kelly. Never heard of the name "Loden". Very odd.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply