Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Nov. 28
Topic Started: Nov 28 2007, 05:00 AM (1,226 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Wednesday, Nov. 28
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2w8s62dzGLs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2w8s62dzGLs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Clip o' the day: Chloe gets revenge on a bratty Phillip at the basketball court
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Nancy :D

I hope Patrika comes back soon. Floved her.

King
Member Avatar

That is such a cute pic! LOL!

Cat
Member Avatar

BWAHA! I remember that dog-pissing scene.

Crazy how JKJ has barely changed physically as Philip -- and yet he is totally transformed in an Armani suit, embracing his Ki-ri-a-kis roots.

Wish we could see Victor. Boy needs his mentor. It might give Kate something to do, too. Love me some Kiriakis family dysfunction.

And I would FLOVE to see Craig & Nancy back in the hospital.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Watching today's episode now.

I'm ready for some Christmas decorations on the sets, damn it!

Deidre Hall looks GORGEOUS with the light from that fire against her face.

King
Member Avatar

I'm glad Belle pointed out Hope's selfishness in telling a grieving Marlena about their kids' drama. You go, Belly!

King
Member Avatar

Anyone else think Blake Berris' DAYS are numbered? He sticks out like a sore thumb anymore.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

King
Nov 28 2007, 01:13 PM
Anyone else think Blake Berris' DAYS are numbered? He sticks out like a sore thumb anymore.

Yes, I do. When they cut his BIG sl short I knew he was in trouble.

King
Member Avatar

Thanks to this fall and Martha Madison, Belle is slowly becoming one of my favorite characters.

I am with you, Dragon!

I wonder if John shot Jr.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

John shot Elvis... cuz he's not dead... OH MAN!!

I'd rather prefer not to go there.

p.s. in tomorrow's episode, a familiar face returns to Salem, and he/she looks good!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Nov 28 2007, 01:13 PM

No. I just think they realized they were shoving him down fans' throats.

I also think Nick was backburnered when they cut the Jett/Chelsea/Nick triangle. He was featured heavily until August and the kids were being used as a catalyst to more problems with him and Chelsea and also as a way to mature him. It just seems like when that triangle was cut, the story with him and the kids got cut too and they reunited him and Chelsea and moved on.

I think they are just improving balance because they are using Chelsea and Nick like they were last year at this time...a few times a week if that and it's refreshing IMO.

Not a bad show today. Nice seeing Chelsea/Nick back in action. I like that action is being taken against Ford.

The crime scene stuff was good and I enjoyed Marlena and Belle's conversation and Belle being upset about what Hope did was a nice touch. I like how the whole crime scene thing ties in with Belle agreeing to Philip's proposal. Nice cohesion. Dee looked great today.

Good show today and I can't wait to see a certain someone tomorrow.

Oh, and I, too, have a feeling John may be behind the shooting. It just is beginning to feel like one of those stories where none of the people being considered did it. I have said I feel the reveal of the shooter will lead to the big climax of the feud and John being the shooter would certainly do that.

Days4Life
Unregistered

PhoenixRising05
Nov 28 2007, 03:09 PM

Oh, and I, too, have a feeling John may be behind the shooting.  It just is beginning to feel like one of those stories where none of the people being considered did it.  I have said I feel the reveal of the shooter will lead to the big climax of the feud and John being the shooter would certainly do that.

It would be extremely anticlimactic at this point if the shooter were any of the known suspects. Although I have mixed feelings about John returning because his death/funeral were so beautifully done and so emotional, I can see how John being the shooter would be a brilliant pay-off. Except....I can't get over the fact that EJ was shot cold-bloodedly in the back. It's such a dishonorable act. I can understand Marlena shooting EJ, because of the devastation caused by John's death and her need for revenge, and also because she told Hope that she really thought Sami would not go through with the ceremony. She was clearly shocked and angry about that. But for John, a man of principle and honor and integrity, to shoot an unarmed man in the back in a church...it doesn't feel right. Marlena and Kate have both said they shot their guns "accidentally", because they heard a gunshot and it surprised them into pulling the trigger. But whoever fired first meant to pull the trigger, and that is the bullet that probably hit EJ.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't think Blake Berris' time is almost up, either. During the wedding, when Chelsea caught the bouquet and Nick appeared in the picture immediately, I suspected that to be foreshadowing of a possible future supercouple. I see the writers just taking a break from his character for a bit. At least that's what I hope is going on...

Mason
Member Avatar

John needs to just stay dead. Period. Otherwise, DAYS will just go right back to being the laughing stock of daytime that it was under JER.

I really, REALLY want Marlena to be the shooter. It would be a great story, and I don't see how it would be anticlimatic at all.

Days4Life
Unregistered

Marlena is really the only exciting choice for the shooter at this point, because of the Marlena/Stefano dynamic. I stand corrected--anyone OTHER than Marlena would be anticlimactic. While I would love a big shocking climax, with the shooter being someone totally unexpected, I've pretty much given up on this show doing the unexpected. They always take the obvious route.

And, Mason, I agree--John needs to stay dead. It's time for DAYS to be taken seriously again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think the shooters were Marlena, Kate, and Will..and i think thats the reason Lucas got Will out of the country so fast, as he is trying to protect his son..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Will...now that would be a good choice and a shock.

Make for good drama too.

King
Member Avatar

Do any of you guys watch the L Word?

Martha Madison has been reminding me more and more of Laurel Holloman!

Posted Image

Mason
Member Avatar

Will would be a terrible choice, IMO. For one thing, he's not even on the show anymore! I think that would be such a copout if Will turned out to be the shooter, and I'd be very disappointed.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Those Marlena and Belle scenes were very well done..Great script and great acting..Martha is doing an incredible job these past few weeks..She's really turning into quite the younger actress...And its great seeing Deidre Hall back front and center..I hope she stays that way for a long time..

Chelsea and Nick were also very refreshing...I've missed them so much...Its funny how about a year ago, Nick first started and they had the lonely splicer storyline...I was happy to see them staking out Ford's apartment together..and i loved Nick's line about how a good guy like him ended up with such a bad girl like her...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply