Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Nov. 28
Topic Started: Nov 28 2007, 05:00 AM (2,286 Views)
Red Mist
Member Avatar

King
Nov 28 2007, 01:13 PM
Anyone else think Blake Berris' DAYS are numbered? He sticks out like a sore thumb anymore.

Yes, I do. When they cut his BIG sl short I knew he was in trouble.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I finally got to finish this show and I have to say...NuCordy sux. <_<

Belle reminded me of OLD sami. Lies lies lies....excuses excuses excuses...However, Marlena would never have hugged Sami after a chat like that. I can not wait to see Marlena talk to Sami...I love seeing how Mar plays favorites.

Shawn is the Barney Fife of the Salem PD. Almost thirty yet Bo coddles and talks to him like he is 17...No wonder he is a goober.

Dee and MM looked great in this show. The lighting and the music really set the mood too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply