Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tue Night Ratings: 11/27/07 'House' #1 in Demos; 'Dancing' finale draws 25 million
Topic Started: Nov 28 2007, 03:03 PM (309 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Viewers
Dancing With the Stars 24.9 million
NCIS 17.1 million
House 16.9 million
A Charlie Brown Christmas R 13.6 million
Law & Order: SVU 12.4 million
The Unit 10.5 million
Bones 9.6 million
The Biggest Loser 7.3 million
Cane 6.4 viewers
Beauty and the Geek 2.5 million
Reaper 2.3 million

Adults 18-49
House 7.0/16
Dancing With the Stars 6.3/15
Law & Order: SVU 4.6/12
A Charlie Brown Christmas R 4.6/12
Bones 3.4/9
NCIS 3.3/9
The Biggest Loser 3.2/9
The Unit 2.9/7
Cane 1.6/4
Beauty and the Geek 1.3/3.
Reaper 1.1/2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Wow I'm shocked the DWTS finale couldn't beat House in the 18-49.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

i watched House for the first time last week with my family before thanksgiving...and loved the competition..So i tuned in last night to see who he picked...I found the show really interesting, i guess i'll be keeping it on my dvr list...I'm so happy to see Olivia Wilde on the show..

and Rick, i'm giving Criminal Minds a try tonight..another show my mom recommended..I gave up on Bionic Woman weeks ago..

kserox10

Dang DWTS could not beat House.

Hahaha! :lol:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Kevc1980
Nov 28 2007, 04:27 PM
Rick, i'm giving Criminal Minds a try tonight..another show my mom recommended..I gave up on Bionic Woman weeks ago..

I am glad to hear that man!

You're starting with that critics are calling "one of the most powerful shows yet"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply