Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Rex's "Risky Business" Dance!; YouTube video...
Topic Started: Nov 29 2007, 12:55 AM (885 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

He looked delicious in those tighty-whities!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I haaaaated Bonnie, but I love Judi Evans. I wish they'd give Adrienne something to do besides be the town bartender. She rocked during the God-awful Steve-in-the-looney-bin nonsense.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Oh, I remember that scene! I miss Eric Winter. So hot!! :wub:

Mason
Member Avatar

He's MUCH hotter now than he ever was on DAYS, IMO. In fact, I didn't even think he was that hot the whole time he was on DAYS, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Loved Winter and Rimi but hated this. So corny LOL.

I liked Bonnie but she grated on my nerves. Hogan toned her down quite a bit and I came to like her again under him.

I love Adrienne but I don't expect her to be used. Corday loves her and I think that is the only reason why he brought her back. Otherwise, he could care less. She was great during the Crazy Steve story, like Mason said, and I wish they would bring Justin to be with her. Good story possibilities there.

Mason
Member Avatar

I remember cringing so much the first time I saw this scene. It was even worse because I was watching it live with my mom, LoL.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

ROTFL Thanks Kenny...I loved to hate Bonnie...I must admit though she always cracked me up though. I do not remember that Sexy Rexy dance....What is wrong with me?lol

darraholic
Member Avatar

Ahhh I loved Bonnie. My favorite Bonnie scene was her huge monster ass ornament at the Horton Christmas. I also loved her scenes with Celeste during the SSK storyline.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 29 2007, 10:45 AM
Ahhh I loved Bonnie. My favorite Bonnie scene was her huge monster ass ornament at the Horton Christmas. I also loved her scenes with Celeste during the SSK storyline.

:lol: OMG! that is my fav Bonnie moment too. I just loved the Hortons reaction. lmao

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I hated Rex, I hated Mimi and I hated Bonnie. They are on almost everyday here, it's fucking annoying. And I hated that clip when Bonnie talked about Sex and the City becasue that was at the same time as Abe died.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

My favorite Bonnie moment was when she kissed EJ in the back of the Cheating Heart. The way he spit and wiped his mouth after. :lol:

When Bonnie was in her little fantasy talking to Rex, she sort of sounded like Kate.

kserox10

He looked so good and HOT!

Deleted User
Deleted User

This is when I loved Mimi and Rex together, too bad that went to shit lol
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply