Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Nov. 29
Topic Started: Nov 29 2007, 02:40 AM (1,227 Views)
jane1978

Dragonish1
Nov 29 2007, 05:10 PM
Today was pretty good.

Phil was hot....The chem with MM and JKJ is a amazing. I betcha anything Belle is going to become obsessed with him now. She has an itch and she needs him to scratch, cuz Shawn....well...He just can not do the job.

I think today scenes were very telling. There is no doubt Belle was ready to give herself to him again. The poor girl seemed disappointed and stunned when he stopped the kissing and her "what´s wrong" line made me totally :lol:

Before they played it like the sex is the main thing but today it was obvious Phillip wants more than that. He wants Belle and Claire back as his family, not just Belle´s body. And no matter how much Belle believes she loves Shawn and Phillip equally, at the end she will have to choose.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Few comments about today's show. Oh that was classic Kirakis today with Philip. He totally played Belle and said exactly what he knew he needed to say to make himself look like the good guy all the while making me wonder what his real plan is. <_< But I still don't get why he would want Belle now that she is remembering he wasn't such a bad husband when she was too busy lusting after Shawn when they were married. Still think his motive is to win and claim back what he thinks belongs to him. I could love to hate this Philip.

Another Philip comment...LOVED how he sold out his mother with such a straight face. Couldn't help but laugh knowing that Philip sold her out for a booty call and didn't even think twice about it. Then laughed when she said that if she is taken in she is basically going to call him out. Too funny.

Have to agree with someone else's comments, but Chloe is back and I am bored. Hopefully it might be more interesting when we see her with Philip.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I actually watched today since neither Sami nor EJ were on.

What stood out to me when Brady and Chloe were wed, was the way she smiled at Philip and let him know she was not going to run from him. I wondered at the time what that was all about. She was way too "come hither", especially in comparison to the boring, self-centered way she had been acting. I wondered at the time where that was supposed to lead.

Nadia did not impress me with her acting ability in her JER storyline, but I'm willing to give her time to grow on me. With Martha Madison as her nemisis, Nadia will have to rise to the occasion or bomb big time, in spite of her physical attributes.

JKJ is so hot...whew LOL. I loved him today in his hot new, young tough guy. I think he is weaving a web and wonder if he will be successful in trapping what he plans. If Victor was a smart, worldly, tycoon whom is being replaced, then Philip will have to have some real successes. I surely miss Victor, though. He is so suave.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Good show today. Adored the Philip/Belle scenes. I actually think Philip was genuine pulling away from Belle today.

I uberloved that scene between Philip and kate today. "That's the mother I know and love!" after Kate promises to rat him out if she's implicated in E.J.'s shooting :lol:

Good show today. If tomorrow is good, then that would make five good episodes in a row. (Of course six if I inlcude Fridays.)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

MichaelGL
Nov 29 2007, 09:21 PM
Good show today. Adored the Philip/Belle scenes. I actually think Philip was genuine pulling away from Belle today.

I would love for that to be the case. I would totally love him to death for being that caring and sincere then, and putting Belle's feelings first. But, I think that was all an act, apart of his agenda. I didn't catch today's Canadian episode, but I think it sheds a little light on that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply