|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|SOD: TOp 10 Things Henry & Vienna Do Offscreen|
|Tweet Topic Started: Nov 30 2007, 09:26 PM (323 Views)|
|Steve Frame||Nov 30 2007, 09:26 PM Post #1|
Top 10 Things ATWT's Vienna and Henry Are Doing Offscreen
— By Mala Bhattacharjee
AS THE WORLD TURNS fan favorites Henry and Vienna are seldom seen in Oakdale these days — except to dole out advice to good pal Katie every once in a while. Here are the top 10 things the decadent duo must be doing with their time on the back burner.
10. Perfecting that infamous pepparkakor recipe.
9. Figuring out how to spell pepparkakor on the Al's menu.
8. Visiting Maddie at Wesleyan.
7. Babysitting Snickers.
6. Turning Snickers into hasenfeffer and buying a succession of new adorable white rabbits so Katie won't catch on.
5. Running Oakdale's underground poker circuit.
4. Taking a lot of long limo rides around town and remembering their nude, er, new beginning as a couple.
3. Leaving comments on Prince Dolly of Leonia's MySpace page mocking his infamous family jewels.
2. Playing the "The Lieutenant and the Naughty Chambermaid." A lot.
1. Pulling con jobs all over Europe and South America, complete with costumes, accents — and Simon Frasier.
|oakdalelover||Dec 1 2007, 12:20 PM Post #2|
That is funny!
They should have included holding Katie's hand and drying her tears too!
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|