Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gossip Girl; Is anyone watching?
Topic Started: Dec 5 2007, 11:47 PM (375 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I must confess, I hated the pilot episode, but after watching a fews shows on the CW website, it has become my new guilty pleasure.

Is anyone else enjoying this Gossip Girl?

XoXo
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

I love this show. Its my new fave!

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

I looooove Gossip Girl! It's one of my favorite shows this season. The whole younger cast is brilliant and the older cast is great too. :)

King
Member Avatar

The show gets better and better every episode, but I missed the last two. I will have to watch on cwtv.com!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Another thing to love about this show is the music! I am glad they post the song list on the cw website; I have been downloading like crazy.

I just hope the show doesnt get too friendly like the OC and lose its edge.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Dec 6 2007, 11:14 AM
The show gets better and better every episode, but I missed the last two. I will have to watch on cwtv.com!

The last two eppys have been what sold me on the series. The Thanksgiving eppy and this weeks epidsode where great! I actually tried not to like this show, and was only watching it with a friend who I was recording it for, but I've grown to enjoy it.

I agree Nubia, I don't want the show to get too soft. There is lots of potential, so I hope they keep the momentum up.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Gossip Girl is great. It is one of the few shows I look forward to every week. Blair once she was with Chuck turned into a bit of a slut. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply