Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Hills: Discussion Thread; Sean 3
Topic Started: Dec 9 2007, 10:10 PM (573 Views)
kserox10

Anyone watching?

I cannot wait to the finale! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Ditto....I am excited about the finale; I wonder what Lauren's "shocking" annoucement will be.

King
Member Avatar

Lauren's announcement better be shocking! It better not be that she's going to Paris. Because seriously, that's pretty much a no brainer at this point, especially watching that Hills Special from this weekend.

I think it will be:
- Lauren's engaged
- Heidi and Lauren are friends again
- I heard Whitney was fired so maybe they'll introduce her replacement.
- Stephen returning for next season.
- Heidi and Spencer are dunzo and Spencer not returning next year.

Please one of those. LOL. Nothing silly! I want it to be big.

Drew
Member Avatar

well im watching the finale red carpet thing with dan & jessie. Apparently the announcment is in the aftershow not the episode.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Dec 10 2007, 01:15 PM
Lauren's announcement better be shocking! It better not be that she's going to Paris. Because seriously, that's pretty much a no brainer at this point, especially watching that Hills Special from this weekend.

I think it will be:
- Lauren's engaged
- Heidi and Lauren are friends again
- I heard Whitney was fired so maybe they'll introduce her replacement.
- Stephen returning for next season.
- Heidi and Spencer are dunzo and Spencer not returning next year.

Please one of those. LOL. Nothing silly! I want it to be big.

Would you except a random hate sex between Lauren and Spencer? Now that would be an EVENT
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Haha.

Yeah, Drew. I am sure the announcement will be in the last 30 seconds of the live aftershow.

This live show is horrible. You can't hear anything. There's so many malfunctions. It's awful!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Guys, the "big announcment" is that the show's returning for 4th season. Nothing too shocking.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

DrewHamilton
Dec 10 2007, 09:17 PM
Guys, the "big announcment" is that the show's returning for 4th season. Nothing too shocking.

Well that's a pretty shitty announcement. Like there was ever any doubt.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

that seriously better not be it, seeing as Whitney already spilled it on the red carpet.

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying the live stuff. Dan & Jessie and the aftershow were a main thing preventing me from downloading the first two seasons before we started getting them real time with MTV USA.

King
Member Avatar

These hosts are AWFUL.

If that is the announcement, it's going to suck. We already know that!

Drew
Member Avatar

fucking hell! I call shenanigans!

Drew
Member Avatar

what the hell is this Pageant Place crap?

King
Member Avatar

Very disappointing night. From the pre show to the actual finale to the after show.

I can't believe they didn't even interview Heidi at the Aftershow. Ugh.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Haha, told you so! ;)

King
Member Avatar

They literally showed us everything from tonight's episode in the trailer. UMPH!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Did anyone catch the after-aftershow? You had to log onto MTV to watch it. They basically brought out Lo, Jen Bunney, Elodie, Chiara, Frankie and Jarod to join the other four (Audrina, Whitney, Lauren and Brody). And then they had screens in front of everyone so that when pictures came up, the cast could draw on them, just like Jesse and Danni do on a regular basis on their aftershows. The only people that added anything to the aftershow, after bringing all of these people out, were Frankie and Jarod. The others said nothing and were pretty much sitting there the entire time. Stupid.

It was funny, though, when Stephanie Pratt's picture came up on screen. Frankie drew "Wannabe Paris Hilton" on her picture, and then asked who the actress was that shoplifted. Everyone said Wynonna, and so he wrote her name on the picture as well.

Then, we got a trailer for the next season of The Hills, but it was primarily based on Lauren and Whitney's trip to Paris. Lauren meets this fugly guy in Paris that looks like Justin Bobby in about 7 years. That was pretty stupid as well. Apparently, Brody got a girlfriend 2 days after Lauren left and she was crying about that.

It was pretty dumb.

Although I did find some information from a source that says that Heidi will not be returning next season, and it will only be Lauren, Audrina, Whitney, and MAYBE Lo. That's pretty exciting. I hate Heidi and Spencer and it will be awesome to have them free from this show. And I love Lo, so if she's on next season, sweet!

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. Whitney is out, I hear. :( I like her, but totally boring. So, I'm OK with it. :lol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Whitney? I heard Heidi was the one that leaves, and Whitney actually stays. I heard that Lauren refuses to do another season if Heidi stays on the cast, and that she nearly opted out of doing the third season for that same reason, but MTV gave her more money to do it.

Drew
Member Avatar

something I did find amusing that I missed during the original airing of the episode where stephanie showed up ..... Spidi dont pay their hydro bills and got disconnected! I wondered how they managed to afford that place and all the shit they have in it while basically not working.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply