Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Hills: Discussion Thread; Sean 3
Topic Started: Dec 9 2007, 10:10 PM (604 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

What was the point of Heidi even coming to the party? She should have known that Lauren would not allow her to sit down with them. As of right now, MTV has to kiss Lauren's ass and meet her demands, because when she goes, so does The Hills. And Lauren doesn't want to be tied up with Heidi anymore. So don't expect to see Heidi next season.

And what the hell was with the announcement? Was it even a Season 4 announcement, or just a continuation of Season 3?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Oh, I thought you said Whitney not Heidi! I am getting them so confused lately! Yeah, I read Whitney was out because she's boring. LOL.

I know. It sucks they have to kiss LC's butt. To be honest, this season, I really grew to dislike LC like I did on Laguna (I liked Kristen better), and I never liked Audrina, but she really bored me this season. Like new levels of boredom. A lot.

I will probably get nailed for this Haha, but I grew to like Speidi this season. I love Heidi, and Spencer has just been really funny this season. IMO.

There is a lot of hypocrisy in that whole LC, Audrina, Brody, Jen Bunny circle for me.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Lauren pissed me off a lot this season too - you can see in her spoiled little eyes when she's pissed off. She expects everything to go the way SHE wants it. Oh and I can't stand Brody - I'm kind of sick of this 'generation'.

I love Audrina - I have a mini-crush though.

Whitney has always been boring, but she's a nice LEGIT girl.

I enjoy watching Heidi and Spencer too - mainly bc it is funny - I don't necessarily root for them.

I'm guessing they are only starting the new season immediately bc of the writer's strike - so they are getting it out ASAP. That is the only reason. But Heidi/Spencer better be in it - MTV and Lauren both know they are part of it all - they are a big draw too.

I'm just excited for the 4 episode holiday run of Newport Harbor!!!! That Chrissy has found herself a new boy :(

King
Member Avatar

You have a crush on Audrina? She has no upper lip! LOL.

Yeah. I am sick of LC. I hope if Heidi goes, they bring Stephen and/or Kristen back. :lol:

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

DrewHamilton
Dec 10 2007, 11:39 PM
What was the point of Heidi even coming to the party? She should have known that Lauren would not allow her to sit down with them. As of right now, MTV has to kiss Lauren's ass and meet her demands, because when she goes, so does The Hills. And Lauren doesn't want to be tied up with Heidi anymore. So don't expect to see Heidi next season.

And what the hell was with the announcement? Was it even a Season 4 announcement, or just a continuation of Season 3?

Its a continuation of Season 3 from March to April; then Season 4 will start in August.

Bonus Episodes of The Hills Coming in Spring
Source: MTV December 11, 2007

MTV is extending the drama into 2008 with 8 bonus episodes of "The Hills." Set to air this spring, "The Hills" saga will continue with an anticipated journey to Paris as Lauren Conrad finally accomplishes a life-long dream.

"MTV is giving the passionate fans of 'The Hills' what they deserve -- an extended season to catch up on cast relationships and finally see Lauren realize a long-awaited dream," said Tony DiSanto, EVP of Series Development & Programming, MTV. "The success of the series, both on air and online, has been tremendous and as it continues to grow, we look forward to taking this season into the new year."

The bonus episodes will begin with Lauren and Whitney's adventures in Paris, where they travel to work for Teen Vogue at the Crillon Ball, an international gala for debutantes. The story will continue back in Los Angeles as the cameras reveal the latest stories affecting the cast including Heidi and Spencer's tumultuous relationship. Will they get married after all?

"The Hills" was created by Adam DiVello. Liz Gateley, Adam DiVello and Sean Travis serve as Executive Producers.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ah, thanks Nubia! That clears that up.

I'm waiting for the day that Kristin and/or Stephen show up on The Hills. I just know it's coming! :lol:

And, Andy, I'm with you in not being able to wait until Newport Harbor begins again. NH party this Wednesday night!

kserox10

Looks like I will be tuning in! :D

King
Member Avatar

One of the major plot points on The Hills’ dramatic third-season quasi-finale involved Spencer and Heidi, the couple everyone loves to hate. While they broke up, they may not be over yet.

Spencer told Ryan Seacrest yesterday that he’s “madly in love with Heidi and trying to win her back to marry her. …In my mind I’m not moving on or looking for dates. I don’t know where Heidi is, I know she needs her space, but I don’t want to get back to my bachelor days. Heidi is the most perfect girl on the planet.”

However, there is a lag in their actual lives and the show’s taping, and Spencer said on the radio that the eight spring bonus episodes will “clarify [what happened in the finale]. It’s top secret. I think the wedding is definitely on pause, last I heard.”

As a possible hint of what’s to come, Spencer and Heidi “were together at Koi following last night’s live broadcast, which Montag attended but Pratt did not, and photographers caught the dueling duo arm-in-arm,” People reports.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Spencer's a damn liar, and is clearly lying for The Hills purposes. Several people have caught photoraphs of Spencer and Heidi together throughout LA. Not only the Koi one that King is referring to, but they were also spotted picking out a Christmas tree together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply