Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Hills: Discussion Thread; Sean 3
Topic Started: Dec 9 2007, 10:10 PM (1,321 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar

well im watching the finale red carpet thing with dan & jessie. Apparently the announcment is in the aftershow not the episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

that seriously better not be it, seeing as Whitney already spilled it on the red carpet.

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying the live stuff. Dan & Jessie and the aftershow were a main thing preventing me from downloading the first two seasons before we started getting them real time with MTV USA.

Drew
Member Avatar

fucking hell! I call shenanigans!

Drew
Member Avatar

what the hell is this Pageant Place crap?

Drew
Member Avatar

something I did find amusing that I missed during the original airing of the episode where stephanie showed up ..... Spidi dont pay their hydro bills and got disconnected! I wondered how they managed to afford that place and all the shit they have in it while basically not working.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply