Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MTV's Tila Tequila; Dating Show
Topic Started: Dec 12 2007, 05:16 PM (405 Views)
kserox10

Is anyone watching?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I watched most of the season.

Is tonight the finale? Or tomorrow?

kserox10

Next week.

I want Bobby to win! :D

King
Member Avatar

Next week!? Dang! I thought it was this week. Bobby is SO HOT! Break me off a piece of that.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I want her to pick Bobby, but my gut tells me she went with Danni.

Dani is like everything she would want all wrapped up in one person. All Dani has to do is strap on a dildo and voila! instant man :lol:

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Bobby is hot - looks just like my boyfriend ;) Everyone talks about it.

Anyway - I think she really likes both. I love how Dani has surprised her, since she's usually only into lipstick lesbians.

I saw the clip show she co-hosted, and she looked more manly to me - the short hair, toner body, tattoos...my gut says she picks Dani now.

kserox10

Yeah. Saw the One Shot too Many and she has short hair... <_<

I like her with longer hair! :D

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I'm pleasantly shocked she picked Bobby.

They look good together.

King
Member Avatar

AndyAMC
Dec 13 2007, 07:18 AM
Bobby is hot - looks just like my boyfriend ;) Everyone talks about it.

Lucky bitch.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I was truly shocked she picked Bobby. I thought for sure, she was going to pick Dani.

kserox10

YAY! Bobby WON! :D

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

'A SHOT AT LOVE WITH TILA TEQUILA' FINALE SCORES MONSTER 5.9 P12-34 RATING
Released by MTV

'A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila' Finale Scores Monster 5.9 P12-34 Rating

MTV SPINS OFF NEW SERIES "THAT'S AMORE!" SCHEDULED TO AIR SPRING 2008 STARRING FAN-FAVORITE DOMENICO

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 20 -- After becoming the highest rated series telecast on MTV for 2007, "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" spins off a new comedic, romantic elimination series, "That's Amore!" starring Domenico Nesci, one of the fan-favorite contestants from the first season of the breakout hit series. Six episodes are scheduled to air Q1, 2008. Casting is underway.

"A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" Finale, Full Season & MTV.com:

* The finale of "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" delivered a 5.9 P12-34 rating to become the highest rated series telecast on MTV since August 2005.

* The finale was the second highest rated telecast on MTV for 2007 (behind VMAs).

* For the night (8PM-11PM), "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" finale was the most watched telecast across all of television among P12-34, even out-delivering broadcast.

* With over 6 million total viewers on average, this is MTV's most watched series telecast among total viewers (P2+) since November 2002 (11/26/02, "The Osbournes").

* "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" has become MTV's highest rated new series among P12-34 in 2007.

* Series ranked #1 in its time period (Tue 10PM-11PM) among P12-34 across all of cable.

* "The Hangover" Aftershow at 11PM averaged a strong 3.6 P12-34 rating, ranking right behind the "A Shot At Love" finale as the #2 rated cable telecast for the night.

* On Tuesday 12/18/07, "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" saw traffic and video streams surge. It was MTV.com's #1 show for video content, growing more than 100 percent from the previous week. The show also had its best day ever in terms of uniques since its October premiere, registering a 44% week-over-week growth for the franchise.

* Imonmtv.com, the online community currently dedicated to the stars and fans of "A Shot Of Love with Tila Tequila," has seen nearly half a million unique visitors and 10 million page views just since its launch in October.

* The most popular personality on Imonmtv.com, Dani Campbell, has registered nearly 28 thousand fans and well over 105 thousand comments on the site -- and counting.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I wonder whats going down with Brandi and Vanessa....it looks like there is a deep cause to their catfight.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Wow - I've been wondering how Tila's ratings have been throughout the season - I was hoping for huge numbers...make the gay thing on TV more common!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply