Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: More Charity Rahmer greatness...
Topic Started: Dec 14 2007, 05:24 AM (3,724 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

She really was just so bad, she was fantastic.

"WHAT NEWS?!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysfan
Member Avatar

Heather Lindell made this bearable...all other three were "meh".... :lol:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

oh god she's bad. How in the hell did they pick her over Martha?

I agree Heather Lindell was the only good thing about this storyline.

Mason
Member Avatar

Thank God they quickly rectified their mistake on this one. I remember watching Charity's first day with my younger cousins who don't even watch DAYS, and even they thought she was terrible, LoL.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I remember watching that with a friend of mine and we couldn't believe that was who the cast. Thank goodness they fixed it quickly with Martha. I do miss Heather though. She was great at the manipulative psycho.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

:lol: :lol:

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I miss Heather, too. She was fantastic as an actress. I loved Kyle Brandt, too. Actually, Charity wasn't as awful as she was at the beginning here.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I dunno who's worse, Jason Cook or Charity Rahmer.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Charity Rahmer made Jason Cook look like an Emmyworthy actor IMHO. Rahmer is the worst actress I've ever seen on tv. She must have been related to somone with the show or had sex with or serviced someone high up to get the role in the first place.
Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

She really is her own sort of household name. I can't remember many re-casts names, but I will never forget Charity. :lol:

King
Member Avatar

Call me crazy, but I liked her more than Storms! LOL. I did.

I wanted Rahmer to join PSNS so badly. Haha.

Mason
Member Avatar

Much as I love PASSIONS, Charity would have fit right in over there!

King
Member Avatar

She really would have made a great Charity recast.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

She would've, King.

I still think the show and Corday were scared because Kirsten had a big fanbase and they were worried no one would be accepted in the role but Kirsten so they brought on Charity knowing how bad she was. I mean, how can someone not see it? It was said that she was going through many takes and frustrating her co-stars. I think they did it so fans would accept the real recast a bit more easily, seeing as how Charity was awful. I mean, they quickly disposed of her, afterall.

She really did make Jason look good and that says alot :lol: .

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I dont buy it. I remember back then they wanted someone who would portray Belle "exactly" as Kristen did .... and thats what they thought she was like. It's kinda funny and sad. I cant see them going to the expense and frustration of hiring someone so horrible just so they could get someone better later on. They've recast popular roles before and after and never done that. The cost of all the production delays she caused with her inability to deliver the material, her on set crying fits, lateness .... its not worth it.

Mason
Member Avatar

I bet they all just wanted to bitchslap her LoL.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

LOL! I uploaded that. I might be crazy, but I wish the show had kept Charity Rahmer. I feel that if she had stayed a few more months, she would've improved.

daniel123
Member Avatar

Oh God I rememer her. :shame: she was the worst of the worst

King
Member Avatar

I believe they brought Rahmer on thinking she'd be good.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I liked her. She was better than Storms, really captured Belle's bitchy-whiny-snotty attitude.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply