Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Clash Of The Choirs'; Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Dec 17 2007, 08:14 PM (368 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Clash of the Choirs' is a live four-night musical event coming to NBC in December 17th. "Clash of the Choirs," has tapped five musical superstars -- Michael Bolton, Patti LaBelle, Nick Lachey, Kelly Rowland and Blake Shelton -- to embark on a musical challenge as they return to their hometowns to assemble an amateur choir and prepare them to compete live in studio for the title of America's best choir. The show will feature music genres ranging from current pop hits to holiday classics. The choir hopefuls will be judged each night by viewers watching at home. Jason Raff and Suzy Lamb will executive produce this BBC Worldwide Production based on a series format acquired from Scandinavian based Friday TV.

Anyone else watching?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I watched it and oddly enough I liked it! It was pretty good, and I was happy for those that made the choirs, its a chance of a lifetime for them.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Patti's choir is singing Mary J's song "No More Drama", and the beginning of it it sounds just like Y&R's opening, and since I wasn't paying full attention to the TV it startled me..... :lol:

jcar03
Member Avatar

The beginning of "No More Drama" is the Y&R opening. I think it pops up later in the song as well.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I liked Nick's team but I didn't think they were gonna win becaus Patti is such a power house.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I am glad Nick one.

I love Patti but they kept pimping her all week and she acted a bit like she had it in the bag. Plus, she never seemed close with her choir whereas Nick was holding their hands and everything.

I really liked this. It dragged a bit and I didn't like every performance but, overall, it was something different.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I am really glad Nick's team won just really surprised and I think Nick was a little to. He was nearly trampled by his own team.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Yeah, he really was surprised and I like that. It was nice to see.

Scott
Member Avatar

I was so pissed that I missed the finale, but I'm happy that Patti didn't win. I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely love her, but her winning would have been to predictable. From the beginning I wanted either Lachey or Shelton's team to win.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply