Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"The Hills" Earthquake!; Lauren's #1 Enemy Joining Show?
Topic Started: Dec 18 2007, 07:04 AM (779 Views)
King
Member Avatar

From Perez:

Watch out Heidi Thereís a new bad girl in town!

Lauren Conradís ultimate frienemy, Kristin Cavallari, might be joining The Hills.

Can you feel the tension???

Lovesit!

The pair canít stand each other and have both dated Brody Jenner and Stephen Colleti.

Since Cavallariís film and TV career has gone nowhere, this is the best move she could possibly make.

We hope it happens! We donít even care that itís fake!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I guess with things getting heavy with Brody Jenner...it was bound to happen!

:wub:

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

Ewww. I can see why they'd want even *more* drama on the show, but I can't stand KC. Lauren's miles above her!

Scott
Member Avatar

Oh Shit!!! I always thought they should have done a spin off show focusing on Kristin/Stephan/Lauren in LA. This could be very interesting.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

i read this in Star, I'd love this. Lauren's supposedly close to leaving, and this is one more reason for her not to stay. But I dont care, let LC go ... I think a Kristen lead Hills would be great!

kserox10

HOLY!!!

YES!

Looks like I am gonna have to watch! :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I saw this on another message board. If it's true, MTV is pretty smart for getting Kristin onto the show. Kristin vs. Lauren is classic and it's something that is real unlike SPEIDI vs. Lauren, which was just a one-sided fued on SPEIDI's part. Kristin and Lauren's hatred for each other goes all the way back to high school. And the fact that they both dated Brody, that is interesting. And there have been recent pictures of Kristin hanging out with Frankie Delgado (Brody's friend).

Also, here's some more scoop from 'THE HILLS:' Lauren has moved once again, and Lo is her new roomate! It is unknown at this time if Audrina moved in with the girls, but Lo and Lauren are roomates. That was confirmed. I hope that means more airtime for Lo next season. :)

I hope all of this is true. I want to see Kristin and Lo take Heidi's spot on the show. And if we need to bump Whitney or Audrina off, I'm fine with that. I'd rather it be Audrina. I really don't like her and she seems so fake to me. Whitney, I love and I wish they would show her more.

Speaking of Whitney, she recently did an interview with someone (forget who) and they asked if she was being phased out of the show due to the rumors, and she claims that she is still being filmed. So hopefully, Whitney will be here next season.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I've been hearing Audrina bad mouths Lauren alot when she's not around, its been getting to the mags, so that may have played a role in this.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I was just surfing another message board and found out that Kristin has been spotted with Brody Jenner around LA. And there are also pictures of her with Jarrett, the professional trainer/Whitney's date. She is so going to be on next season. The signs are all over the place.

And plus, if Lo is going to be a cast member next season, she and Kristin were friends in Laguna. So Kristin would have connections to the show even if she's not friends with Lauren.

Another thing, there have been rumors that Lauren wants out of reality television to embark on her fashion career. MTV could seriously be thinking of bringing on Kristin so that if Lauren does decide to quit, they have another "IT" girl to fill her spot.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

i love how fake and real this show is!

gawd.. this would be GREAT! Kristen made Laguna Beach! shes the bad girl, and every soap needs a bad girl. and heidi, she dont cut it.

plus, Lauren & kristen are frenemies, and if Lo is gonna be on her and kristen are actuall friends. Plus the fact thay Lauren stole Steven in HS and thne hooked up with Kristen ex brody.... so much drama!

and i could see krsten taking over when/if LC left.

bring on talan!! i saw him at the spice girls concert, hes in la. why not?

a little lo/talan/kristen/brody/lauren drama could be greatness!

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Oh hell yeah! I hope this is true - I always liked Kristin more than Lauren back on Laguna.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I dont recall Lo and Kristen being friends on LB. I seem to remember her and Lauren being excluded from alot of events during season 1 that Kristen was at. The infamous birthday party ("Were those a birthdaaaaay gift?") being one of them.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ No, Lo and Kristin were friends. Lauren and Lo weren't that great of friends with Morgan and Christina, and that is why they weren't invited to the birthday party. But there are several times throughout Season 1 when Lo refers to Kristin as her favorite junior and how she loves Kristin, despite Lauren and Kristin not being friends.

King
Member Avatar

JackPeyton
Dec 19 2007, 03:06 AM
Kristen made Laguna Beach! shes the bad girl, and every soap needs a bad girl. and heidi, she dont cut it.

Because Heidi's not a bad girl. LC just painted her that way! Hate LC!

Supposedly, Kristin and Heidi are friends too, so like Drew said, she'd have a lot of connections to the cast, especially if Stephen pops in for cameos. He and LC have been hanging out.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

^i dont buy kristen & heidi as friends. i have been out before and they have both been in the club, saw eachother, and didnt say hi or act fake nice or anything.

King
Member Avatar

Really? Dang. So many rumors. I don't know what to believe! LOL!

Wouldn't it be wild if LC passed the torch of narrator of the Hills to Kristen and they re-hauled the cast like they did with Laguna 1 to Laguna 2? :lol: It'd be like deja vu all over again!

DramaKing
Member Avatar

^it would be d-list star amazingness!

Kristen has so many ~celeb~ friends. Nick Zano! he could join the cast!

LB season 2>LB season 1

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I agree with King. I don't think Heidi is truly a bad girl. That is how MTV has portrayed her this season because of the fued, or lack there of one. In the previous seasons of The Hills and even her short stint on Season 2 of Laguna Beach, she was never portrayed as the bad girl. MTV portrayed her as Lauren's crazy friend that loves to have fun.

That said, Heidi is obviously no longer needed on this show due to her non-existent friendship with Lauren. It's sad if she's going to continue to be featured on this show in her own little storyline, never interacting with the other cast or other cast parties and such. There's no point. Grant Spencer and Heidi's wish, and give them their own show so they can soak up their 15 minutes of fame on their own time, and people that watch the show for Lauren and company don't have to endure the two, myself included.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

i dont think heidi is a bad girl, i think shes a jelous stupid annoying bitch.

but thats more personal than based ont he show... lol.

King
Member Avatar

I love Heidi. And Spencer!

It's Audrina and Lauren. I can't stand. LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply