Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"The Hills" Earthquake!; Lauren's #1 Enemy Joining Show?
Topic Started: Dec 18 2007, 07:04 AM (770 Views)
DramaKing
Member Avatar

King
Dec 20 2007, 06:13 PM
I love Heidi. And Spencer!

It's Audrina and Lauren. I can't stand. LOL.

see, i HATED LC on laguna beach, HATED her.

but on the hills, its all love.

and again, me not liking heidi is personal. i wish i could love her on the show but i cant.

Brody so owns this show tho.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

A new, old lover for Lauren??

Posted Image

Oh. My. God. You guys!!!! This is too good to be true.

Or is it???

In the wonderful scripted world of The Hills, Lauren Conrad was spotted making out with none other than former flame Stephen Colletti this past weekend!

The pair "stayed close to each other all night, flirting and chatting" at an LA club on Saturday.

They culminated the evening when Colleti carried L.C. from the dance area to the bar and started swapping spit.

What do we make of this?????

[Image via Fame Pictures.]

via perezhilton.com

King
Member Avatar

Woohoo! Love Stephen! :wub:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I remember reading this last week or the week before. I wonder if Stephen will appear on The Hills next season. If Kristin's coming on, and now Stephen, will the triangle re-ignite? Should be interesting.

King
Member Avatar

Some HILLS NEWS!

Supposedly, Audrina, LC, and Lo have moved into a mansion, Entourage-style.

But onto the article LOL.

And LC and Whitney have a new job!

After quitting their jobs at Teen Vogue, The Hills’ stars have found a new job: they’re working for a PR agency.

After Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port were rumored to be showing up at a Fashion Week show, New York Magazine confirmed that they were there, but not to work in fashion. Instead, “They’re working for fashion PR madhouse People’s Revolution,” and reported “that they’re working for a number of labels.”

Meanwhile, in other Hills off-season news, Entourage’s “Kevin Connolly struck out with the dimmest of the MTV reality bulbs — Audrina Patridge — at Playboy’s Super Saturday Night party,” according to Rush & Molloy. “After being denied a date, he offered to make the “Hills” star dinner at her apartment — and got another ‘no.’” Then, he “moved right on to Kristin Cavallari — literally — at the House of Hennessy party. The two grinded on the dance floor until they noticed a looming photog and split. They later came back together in a quiet corner of the room.”

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply