Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World Hollywood Cast Revealed
Topic Started: Dec 22 2007, 05:45 PM (471 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Additional details about the cast of The Real World Hollywood have been revealed. During an improv performance earlier this month, the cast was identified by their apparent stage names—Brittini, Will Gill, Kimberly, Dave Sky, Bri Leigh, Nick B, and Sarah—but now we know their full names, hometowns, ages, and pictures.

The cast members are Kimberly Alexander, 25; Nick Brown, 23; William Gilbert, 25; Greg Halstead, 20; Joey Kovar, 24; David Malinosky, 22; Sarah Ralston, 21; Brittini Sherrod, 22; and Brianna Taylor, 20; according to Vevmo, which has a photo of each cast member and a link more information, including additional pictures and MySpace page links. Mysterious sources “close to production” and “close to the cast” have apparently confirmed its authenticity, and the fact that it matches those who performed indicates that it is likely accurate.

Most of the cast members already have professional head shots or modeling shots, which makes sense since the cast members are all supposed to have entertainment-related career goals.

SPOILER:

The list does have nine people for a series with seven people, and that constitutes a mild spoiler (stop reading if your life depends upon being surprised with the outcome): Two cast members, Greg and Joey, left the show, and were replaced with Nick and Brittini, both of whom performed at the December improv show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Ugh....end it now.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Quote:

Ugh....end it now.

I concur. ;)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

No! The Real World should continue forever, lol.

King
Member Avatar

I just want it to go back to what it was at its core idea.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

MichaelGL
Dec 22 2007, 08:55 PM
Quote:

Ugh....end it now.

I concur. ;)

As do I. ;)

The Real World Sydney was a shit sandwich. Just cancel it already! LOL

Man, I used to love The Real World. Too bad it started going downhill once the Las Vegas season aired. Yeesh. I miss the good seasons like New Orleans, Miami, Boston, Seattle and San Francisco.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply