Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:New Promo Clip; wk of 12/31
Topic Started: Dec 28 2007, 05:28 PM (1,236 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#cat=25262
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Martha Madison is going to rock this.
Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see how this plays out next week.

zachsmom

Martha is incredible but from the looks of that clip, Mr. Beemer is going to be right there with her in these scenes. Love the quiet, steely way in which he says, "What I want is a DIVORCE!"

I can't wait to see these scenes!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Martha is going to be AWESOME!!

I, too, like the way that BB looks to be playing it. Good stuff!!

I also love the looks of the New Year's party. Dee looks great and I loved the shot of Steve dipping her and then her toasting with Bo and Hope. I was worried we would just see the youth celebrating but the vets are too. It's been awhile since we had a party like this for New Year's. AWESOME!! Nice seeing Phloe there too.

Looks like a good week in Salem and the promos continue to be top notch IMO.

Mason

Looks like next week is going to be awesome!!

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Looks like great acting and wonderful to see Marlena, Bo and Hope looking so good.

Of course, Shawn and Belle will be eating their words soon. They are so wrong for each other.

Jonatha

DaysFanJean
Dec 28 2007, 06:25 PM
Looks like great acting and wonderful to see Marlena, Bo and Hope looking so good.

Of course, Shawn and Belle will be eating their words soon.  They are so wrong for each other.

Jean, I have to agree with you. They were right for each other when they were younger, but since they've aged there is something missing between them. I really want to see Nadia and Brandon together. Someone posted here at DR that during Brandon and Nadia's scenes they felt Brandon truly adores her, I felt that too. I'm not really rooting for Shawn/Chloe at this point, but there are definite sparks between them. I also love Martha with JKJ, they are hot together. I've never felt any true chemisty between Brandon and Martha, and I know it's not for lack of trying. They seem forced and uneasy, as if they know they have to make it work. Maybe a breather between them will make Shelle stronger. I feel the dynamics of this quad could take quite a turn and we may get some new rooting couples out of it.

Days4Life
Unregistered

DAYS is so good right now. I can't wait to see how all this plays out.
Quote Post Goto Top

CynthiaHaskins1

I am a huge fan of shawn and belle and i believe the are perfect for each other and please do me favor dont excited about shawn and chloe that is not going to happen there is no way the are going to be a romantic couple and i believe shawn and belle are going to get back together and be family with claire. and i also believe that brandon and martha have awesome chemistry together.

Jonatha

CynthiaHaskins1
Dec 28 2007, 09:16 PM
I am a huge fan of shawn and belle and i believe the are perfect for each other and please do me favor dont excited about shawn and chloe that is not going to happen there is no way the are going to be a romantic couple and i believe shawn and belle are going to get back together and be family with claire. and i also believe that brandon and martha have awesome chemistry together.

Are you talking to me? I'm Jonatha and I posted I don't think Martha and Brandon have much, if any, chemistry between them. That's my opinion and I understand and appreciate your opinion. That's how it works. Got it? Thanks.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The first thing that stood out to me is how amazing everyone looked.

I watched today's CA episode which began the start of the New Year. Belle told Shawn about Phillip. I don't blame him for requesting that divorce because it is a sudden reaction. Moreover, Belle has made one too many mistakes lately, but Shawn has been in the same boat.

annalee003
Member Avatar

WoW! I can't wait to see how all of this plays out. I am so glad that Belle was the one that told Shawn the truth. I do feel bad for Belle.

Mason

I'm glad Belle's the one telling Shawn, but I don't feel sorry for her. This is what happens when you string two guys along and one of them just happens to be your husband.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

It would be one thing if Belle had only slept with Phillip once, but she did it repeatedly. I have minimal sympathy for her.

mosaicplum
Member Avatar

Loved the party scene with Steve and Marlena. I can't wait to see the Shelle scene. I hope they do end up divorcing. I totally agree that they have no chemistry and that, along with the writers turning Shawn into a brainless twit and Belle into a lying Ho, has totally ruined Shelle. I never have been much of a Shelle fan though. LOVED Shimi!! Jason Cook and Farah Fath were smoking hot together - talk about chemistry!!!!

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Shawn never could take untruth civilly anyway. Isn't that why he left Belle the first time when Jan captured him? She lied about Marlena to him and we know how completely he turned his back on Mimi for not telling him that she thought Claire could be his daughter. He ended up in a mess after those two times. Wonder what happens this time.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jinxed Soul
Dec 29 2007, 10:21 PM
It would be one thing if Belle had only slept with Phillip once, but she did it repeatedly. I have minimal sympathy for her.

She only slept with him after John's "death." She never slept with him again, except when they were married over a year ago.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

And the one time they almost did but Philip turned her away.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Right but almost doesn't count :lol: .

That reminds me of a song :lol: .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply