Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:New Promo Clip; wk of 12/31
Topic Started: Dec 28 2007, 05:28 PM (1,234 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I hate when characters confess things b/c it's so anti-climactic, but this looks good!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

I want Shawn to say over and over again, that Belle betrayed her marriage vows by making love to Philip!!!! It will remind me how Roman screamed at Marlena about betraying her marriage vows years ago! lol

Ellie

King
Dec 30 2007, 10:16 AM
I hate when characters confess things b/c it's so anti-climactic

If it's written well, it's not. That's my whole problem with this storyline... it seems to be moving too fast. Belle sleeps with Phillip, not too much happens as a result, then already she's confessing. The baptism scenes in 94 where Marlena confessed were hardly anti-climactic. Unless Belle is pregnant now, I think the writers haven't done a great job on this story. (Not that I'd want to see yet another 'who's the daddy' storyline...)

King
Member Avatar

Well, Stefano kind of forced her hand in the church and it was front of everyone. Even though she confessed, she was publicly exposed. I love that. That was so climactic and so well structured with the kidnapping and stuff.

peaches179

King
Dec 30 2007, 11:55 AM
Well, Stefano kind of forced her hand in the church and it was front of everyone. Even though she confessed, she was publicly exposed. I love that. That was so climactic and so well structured with the kidnapping and stuff.

I agree, those were some amazing and powerful scenes!

maconrich
Member Avatar

TY Angie - this looks very, very good!!

I'm totally about the chemistry =ing Belle and Phillip and Sami and EJ :hail:

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Jonatha
Dec 28 2007, 09:23 PM
CynthiaHaskins1
Dec 28 2007, 09:16 PM
I am a huge fan of shawn and belle and i believe the are perfect for each other and please do me favor dont excited about shawn and chloe that is not going to happen there is no way the are going to be a romantic couple and i believe shawn and belle are going to get back together and be family with claire. and i also believe that brandon and martha have awesome chemistry together.

Are you talking to me? I'm Jonatha and I posted I don't think Martha and Brandon have much, if any, chemistry between them. That's my opinion and I understand and appreciate your opinion. That's how it works. Got it? Thanks.

I completely agree with you, Jonatha. :)

I've never really seen/felt any chemistry whatsoever between Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer. Like you said before, they always came off really forced and uneasy together. Blech. Hopefully, Shawn asking Belle for a divorce means the writers recognize that Shelle just doesn't have "it" anymore. It's past time to let them go their separate ways. sry2say, bad writing plus BB's acting (JMHO ;)) have effectively ruined the character of Shawn D. for me, so I am pretty indifferent about where he goes next. Maybe he'd be good with Chloe. I don't know. However, I would love it if Belle and Philip got back together. :wub: MM and JKJ have such awesome, natural chemistry. Ever since the night they were caught in a storm on Philip's boat with Claire, I've loved their scenes together. Not just the ones in Shawn and Belle's room above the Brady Pub or in the suite at the airport hotel or in Philip's office either, but damn... Those scenes were hot as hell. More please! Posted Image

Uh, anyway... I'm glad Belle is finally going to break down and tell Shawn about her roll in the hay with Philip. He had a right to know. I wonder how long it's gonna take for him to figure out that Bo and Hope (and Kayla and Steve and Marlena and Fauxman and... LMAO) have known about Belle and Philip's tryst for quite some time now. Will Hope actually come right out and tell him she knew Belle and Philip had sex—in the bed he shared with Belle, no less—yet allowed him to remain in the dark about it all this time? :o LOL He's gonna shit a brick! :lol:

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 30 2007, 11:29 AM
King
Dec 30 2007, 10:16 AM
I hate when characters confess things b/c it's so anti-climactic

If it's written well, it's not. That's my whole problem with this storyline... it seems to be moving too fast. Belle sleeps with Phillip, not too much happens as a result, then already she's confessing. The baptism scenes in 94 where Marlena confessed were hardly anti-climactic. Unless Belle is pregnant now, I think the writers haven't done a great job on this story. (Not that I'd want to see yet another 'who's the daddy' storyline...)

Amen to that! ;)

sungrey

I too want Shelle together in the end... but what a good story this has been. It has all the echoes of Saint Marlena being knocked off her perch when she got knocked up by John on the conference room table.

I just hope the writer's strike is settled before we get into the meat of this story.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

mosaicplum
Dec 29 2007, 10:43 PM
I never have been much of a Shelle fan though. LOVED Shimi!! Jason Cook and Farah Fath were smoking hot together - talk about chemistry!!!!

I NEVER liked sHELLe either! I can't wait for Shawn to dump that sleazy whore flat on her ass.

ITA with you about Shimi!!! Jason and Farah were HOT HOT HOT!!!

Ellie

peaches179
Dec 30 2007, 11:58 AM
King
Dec 30 2007, 11:55 AM

I agree, those were some amazing and powerful scenes!

Yep, agree with both of you. That's what I'm saying... I don't think the scenes this week are going to come close to that. The writing just isn't the same.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to ShawnDuh ripping a new one on Frumpy. LOLOL It would be so much fun to see BrB and NB go at it onscreen. But for now, I guess Chloe is for Philip.

Also I love holiday shows on the soaps. It was always a favorite time for me when watching. The soaps always went ott, unlike real people. The great clothes, decorations, the fine dining, the music all just make the holiday eppys fun.

I hope New Year's Eve is a good show. This week looks very good as a whole.

Chloe&Shawn
Unregistered

Awesome Promo and it's my first time i see in Salem that they celebrate new year
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply