Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 9: The Official Discussion Thread; FINALE IS SUNDAY, APRIL 27th!
Topic Started: Jan 2 2008, 10:29 AM (25,952 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Its almost time!! I checked JOKERS again just now and nothing new.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

From BB9 Dish:

"Happy Friday, Big Brother Lovers! :) I hope you've had a terrific week, and in celebration of the long weekend ahead, I have a tasty little tease for you.

You know how much I love surprises. Well, you're in for a few in the 2 weeks before the show starts. We're gonna kick this season off right! And that's all I'm sayin' for now."

Kenny
Member Avatar

From Survivor Sucks:

Alright, so I went to the open call in Atlanta and while I did not get a call back, I can share a tidbit that makes me think this secret thing may have some validity.

In my group of 5, there was a girl, a blonde model from Atlanta and she mentioned something like "I am dating 2 guys - one knows and the other doesn't know" after she said this one of the casting people stopped her and said "don't tell the rest of what the other guy doesn't know in front of everyone else". After we were all dismissed, she was asked too stay behind.

There was a gay guy in my group who I walked out with and I wondered aloud what was up with her and what was the big secret. The gay guy told me she was a tranny - a friend of his knew her and he told her to come to the open call.

She mentioned she had never seen the show, knew nothing about it all, and just because of her "secret" I am 99% positive she got a call back and would not be surprised to see her on the show. She was really pretty but I HATE HATE HATE that another know nothing about the game dumb bitch may be getting on because she has some sort of overexaggerated "secret".

Even though I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to blow her spot up - I won't mention her name - I can PM it to Aero or SoA and when we know they are sequestered I will post it.

Again, she may not be on - but they made a big deal of her not spilling her "secret" in front of the rest of us and y'all KNOW a beautiful blonde tranny from the South who grew up on a farm and knows nothing about BB is the kind of shit these dumb casting idiots drool over.

They did ask all of us if we had something interesting to tell them about ourselves "that no one knows about."

So, having been through the casting and hearing other people's stories - I am inclined to believe there is something to this.

Manny
Member Avatar

Interesting...

But IMO, the game of BB is exciting enough without these kinds of secrets...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Without these secrets and twists, they wouldn't have anything new to add each year. It sounds good.

Manny
Member Avatar

But a tranny?! Seriously...?! :lol:

They can do better than that, IMO...

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

They already had a tranny on Season 4 and All Stars. :rockon:

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

^You BEST not be talking about Janelle!!!!! :P

A tranny??? This is too good to be true - this is gonna be great. I love the secret/crazy shit each season - it makes BB even better than the actual game itself.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

For the first time, I saw a BB commerical today for the new season!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

****Letterman, Wednesday, Jan. 23 - Julie Chen, host of the CBS reality series "Big Brother"; musical guests The Redwalls

Kenny
Member Avatar

Is that for Letterman, Mateo?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
Jan 22 2008, 08:55 PM
Is that for Letterman, Mateo?

oops, ya it's Letterman~ fixed it, :D

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I LOVE Big Brother. Its my favorite reality show ever.
Remember Amber? She couldn't stop crying. rofl

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Jan 22 2008, 10:15 PM

Oh, we remember her all too well.

You should stay tuned to this thread when the show actually starts, because I had the live feeds last season and I was able to post minute-by-minute updates of things that happened LIVE on the feeds... things that you wouldn't know about until days later on the show.

I was also able to post caps and videos, so you could see it yourself.

I plan to do the same this year! So, make sure you keep a close eye on this thread, Rakesh. :)

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 22 2008, 10:43 PM
Rakesh198
Jan 22 2008, 10:15 PM

Oh, we remember her all too well.

You should stay tuned to this thread when the show actually starts, because I had the live feeds last season and I was able to post minute-by-minute updates of things that happened LIVE on the feeds... things that you wouldn't know about until days later on the show.

I was also able to post caps and videos, so you could see it yourself.

I plan to do the same this year! So, make sure you keep a close eye on this thread, Rakesh. :)

WOW
That is so cool. Thanks a lot, Kenny. I will keep a close eye on this thread. :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Looks like they pushed Julie Chen's appearance on Letterman back. She's not on tonight! GRRR.

This sucks! A man in a hippo suit makes the show, but The Chenbot doesn't?!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
Jan 23 2008, 10:51 PM
Looks like they pushed Julie Chen's appearance on Letterman back. She's not on tonight! GRRR.

This sucks! A man in a hippo suit makes the show, but The Chenbot doesn't?!

Grrr....arrrgh!

I just found that out myself. Went to watch it, since I was recording it and saw that she wasn't on.

Went to realityBBQ and they said her appearance has been pushed back 'til next Monday, Jan. 28th.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I just read that Nick and JEN from BB8 were seen together holding hands and kissing. I guess both of them have "in a relationship" on their MySpace pages too. I wonder what Dick and Daniele think of that?? :lol:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 26 2008, 06:13 PM
I just read that Nick and JEN from BB8 were seen together holding hands and kissing. I guess both of them have "in a relationship" on their MySpace pages too. I wonder what Dick and Daniele think of that?? :lol:

Really? LMAO
I would love to hear Dick's opinions on this one.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Oh Jen, why, why would you want him now? :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply