Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Annual Basketball Game
Topic Started: Jan 3 2008, 01:43 AM (570 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I was bored and found these. They are quite funny and it's nice to see past and present cast member interacting in a setting like this. The first link goes to a more clearer video where you can actually determine who is who but it's brief. The other links are hard to tell although you can determine where Patrika Darbo and Ari Zuker is (she is so tall!) and they cover the whole event just about. If you like basketball, you may like the whole game.

One of the links includes introductions too of who is there, including the cheerleaders Martha Madison and Rachel Melvin :lol: . At one point, Patrika attempts a "potty shot" and runs around saying the ref is cheating :lol: . Trevor Donovan is there and this was either before or close to when he started. It also figures that Kyle Brandt would be the only person to show off and try to dunk during his intro :lol:. There is also the announcement from Jim's wife that he was coming home for the hospital and it's nice seeing his son fill in for him as host.

God, this makes me long for Ari Zuker more. :( .

Anyways, just for fun and laughs, here you go (I don't know how to embed and always screw up so bare with me :lol: ):

CLEARER VIDEO

COMPLETE GAME PART 1 + INTROS

COMPLETE GAME PART 2

COMPLETE GAME PART 3

I think that is all of them. Enjoy! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I miss Patrika Darbo and Arianne Zuker. :(

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. I love Jay and Arianne. LMAO at the singing, talk about silly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply