Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tequila will take another 'Shot at Love'; Bobby's Shot of Love is Over
Topic Started: Jan 3 2008, 02:36 AM (301 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Tequila will take another 'Shot at Love'
Wed Jan 2, 3:09 PM PST

"A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" is apparently over for Bobby Banhart.

The 25-year-old male film student selected last month by Tequila on her popular MTV reality dating show is no longer -- or maybe never was -- dating the 26-year-old bisexual Internet celebrity.

During MTV's live New Year's Eve programming, Tequila said that Banhart had broken up with her because of her hectic work schedule. "He couldn't handle it," she said. "He broke up with me."

However, Banhart said in a Dec. 30 message posted on MySpace that "she never called me after the last show and no one would give me her number."

The network announced Wednesday that a second season of "A Shot at Love" will air this spring and will once again feature Tequila looking for love, reality TV style, among a group of men and women.

"This time I wanna find love for real," Tequila said during "Tila Tequila's New Year's Eve Masquerade 2008."

Casting notices circulated online for a second season of "A Shot at Love" before the finale, the network's most-watched broadcast since November 2005.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Poor Bobby! :(

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Oh, how stupid....just proving that everything was for publicity. That takes away all of the enjoyment of last season for me and I won't be watching this season.

daniel123
Member Avatar

That show was so stupid, and now their bringing another season of it? Please!

King
Member Avatar

She's such a ho.

November 30, 2007 -- SELF-proclaimed bisexual MTV skank Tila Tequila may actually be straight as an arrow. The gay-for-pay bikini babe stars in a "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila," about her search for the perfect mate - male or female. But it's "all a sham," says a source close to the show. "Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all." Our insider claims that MTV works hard to pretend she's single and available because she refuses to break up with her boyfriend, "who's like five years older than her. This is a massive scam . . . That's why they are not continuing with the show [for a second season], because she won't dump him." Tequila has also been acting like "a diva" and become a "nightmare to work with," said the source. "She arrives late and doesn't talk to any of the contestants between takes. She complains she has too much going on." A rep for Tequila said, "I'll confirm that she's bisexual and she's a delight to work with."

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

This just goes to show how fake all these MTV and VH1 dating shows are, not that I ever thought they were real. I just wish New York, Flava Flav, and Tila would just all go away. This also proves America loves to watch drama, whether it be fake or real, just use the Jerry Springer show at its height in the 90's as an example.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply