Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: "Zach's Death" Montage...; Absolutely heartbreaking!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2008, 05:14 AM (2,199 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

At 2:05 it shows what might be my favorite scene with Kristian on Days. Bo pulling her away from Zach... so sad.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Those scenes were so sad. Yes they were both robbed of an emmy in this storyline. I agree with every word you said in your post. Another favorite scene of mine is when Hope lays in Zach's bed crying with his stuffed animal. That scene was so sad.

darraholic
Member Avatar

That was the best scene in the storyline. Watching Hope say goodbye to her son for the last time. Was this the episode Kristian used for her emmy submission?

I was also happy they used Abe & Lexie for this storyline. I was worried they would forget Abe & Lexie's history with Zack. I loved the scene with Lexie in the operating room with Zack.

Mason
Member Avatar

This is a prime example of how much of a joke the Emmys have become. Kristian and Peter gave the performances of their careers here, and yet they get absolutely no recognition for it.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

LMAO, I can't stop laughing everytime I see Shawn confront "God". Everytime something happends to the Bradys he always go the hospital chapel and threatens "God" :lol:

Alin89
Member Avatar

very sad scenes

King
Member Avatar

I think my fav KA scene is the scene that opens this video up. I still get chills hearing her scream!

Great montage!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

It is a JOKE that Days nor Peter or Kristian received anything for this. Kristian's scream alone was worthy. Julie, Rachel, and Renee also deserve something for this story too.

I love that montage and that song. I watch it on youtube all the time and it's a favorite of mine. The scene of Hope being pulled away from Zack was one of the best and most emotional scenes in Days history, if not the best. It topped Isabella and Steve's deaths for me and I never thought that possible.

The scream was another scene that will be one of the best ever and Bo's breakdown in the cemetery (I wish that was youtube as I can't find my tapes) was Peter's best work since Roman's death in 1984 IMO and was one of the most memorable scenes ever.

The Monday episode with practically the whole cast on as Lexie brought the news of Zack being brain dead and the funeral episode were the best episodes but the whole story was amazing up until it became a reason to start a quad with Bo, Hope, Billie, and Patrick.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

darraholic,Jan 3 2008
12:41 PM
That was the best scene in the storyline. Watching Hope say goodbye to her son for the last time. Was this the episode Kristian used for her emmy submission?

I was also happy they used Abe & Lexie for this storyline. I was worried they would forget Abe & Lexie's history with Zack. I loved the scene with Lexie in the operating room with Zack.

Kristian did submit that episode. Renee I think did not submit the hospital scenes from this story but something involving the aftermath of Abe learning she had sex with Tek. Peter submitted the cemetery scenes and Days submitted Zack's funeral for drama and writing (they could've also went with the Monday episode after Hope's scream with the whole cast too but the funeral seemed a more solid choice.)

Sindacco...you are so right. Someone always does that and Shawn's reaction was perfect but Cook couldn't play anything but the anger so he had to throw everything into playing anger so his performance ended up being sub par because he couldn't balance the emotion of it all. I actually thought Farah did a better job with that. Cook was really the weak link performing-wise other then playing the anger aspect.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Buh-Bye Tan of Our Lives

WORST INJUSTICE EVER in Daytime History!

Reckell and ESPECIALLY Alfonso fucking deserved the emmy nods....man that was gut wrenching.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

This is so sad. I wanted to cry so bad when I saw it. I saw it like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I still watch it sometimes.

Mason
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 23 2008, 06:19 PM
WORST INJUSTICE EVER in Daytime History!

Reckell and ESPECIALLY Alfonso fucking deserved the emmy nods....man that was gut wrenching.

No kidding. A year later, and I'm still so pissed about about it all. What makes it even worse is that, if they were on any other soap (well, okay, not PASSIONS, lol), PR and KA would have for sure gotten nominations. Damn academy politics!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Oy, that is still painful to watch. So sad. Especially the primal scream from KA, that only a mother could let out.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

When KA screams like that I almost lose it everytime. How her or PR didn't even receive a nomination just shows you how fucking sad the Daytime Emmys really are.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

It had its moments. But the Emmy's have denied a lot of actors in the past, far more criminal than this one. I liked John's death better though, and then they had to go and fuck it up. <_<

Cheyenne

I put this video up on Youtube. Glad you like it Phoenix, even though it's the saddest scenes ever. :(

cassie1013

Ahh..Kristian killed me in this story.

But I still hated it. All that fucking payoff....that stupid (it was good but I mean from a time investment point of view) baby switch, princess gina ...like 3 yrs of history to kill him off?? He should be alive - revive Zack!!!!!!

cassie1013

And now it seems like he never died at all. You'd never know looking at Bope.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Fixed

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Rachel Melvin somehow got an Emmy nod not too long ago. That's how much of a pathetic joke the Emmy's are.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Oct 13 2008, 10:02 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply