Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Desperate Housewives
Topic Started: Sep 30 2007, 09:28 AM (9,271 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

Is anyone else as excited as I am?!?!?!?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

Me! Me! Me!! :clap:

I'm SOOO excited....a little nervous though, I hope the season premiere is a hell of a lot better than the GA premiere, which I was super excited about too.

Mason

For the first time in a looong time I actually am excited for DH! I think this season's going to be a big improvement.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I can hardly control myself!!!!

MY FAVORITE PRIMETIME SHOW RETURNS IN AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Will they find Edie in time? What will everyone's reaction be? Will Carlos feel guilty?! Is there a Carlos/Gabby/Gabby/Victor triangle in the works?

What about Lynette? Is her mother still around? Why does she hate the new neighbors?

Is Bree going to get caught with her sherade? Will people be suspicious?

Oh my Gosh, I'm just SO EXCITED!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I can't wait! Eeeeee! LoL. I need some DH to brighten up my day.

Scott
Member Avatar

Guys I am almost gushing, I'm so excited!!!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Me excited too!

Housewives and Brothers and Sisters are two of the best hours on TV

Hmm, I wonder which 2 shows will be knocked off my Top 10 shows after tonight.

King
Member Avatar

I haven't watched in two seasons, but I might watch tonight. LOL.

Well, a season and a half.

Jonatha

Rick
Sep 30 2007, 06:28 PM
Me excited too!

Housewives and Brothers and Sisters are two of the best hours on TV

Hmm, I wonder which 2 shows will be knocked off my Top 10 shows after tonight.

The suspence is killing me too. Only a little while longer to wait. :)

Mason

DH is BACK! I'm loving the effect Dana Delaney is having on the show already! And Edie survived!!! :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love the new season! :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

I thought it was just alright. It wasn't horrible, it wasn't superb. For a season premiere, I thought it should've been a bit more fiery and dramatic, something to really bring the show back into orbit. Instead, it just seemed like any other episode. Decent, but nothing to write home about.

Does anyone get the feeling that this show is a bit afraid to go too far into the drama? I feel like they play certain things comedically that should be played dramatically, and vice versa. Too much lighthearted comedy and not enough DRAMA.

Mason

Season 4 is starting off really well. I just hope next week's episode is better than it looks...

Soapsuds
Unregistered

I liked the season opener. So far so good for this season.
Quote Post Goto Top

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

I thought it was just 'ok'. Premieres should be bigger and better than that.

I love Dana Delany - and this mystery is good.

Everything else...so tired and old. I am happy Edie survived...but now it's back to the same ol', same ol'.

The Lynette stuff is too dramatic for this show.

Mason

See, I totally disagree about the Lynette story. IMO, DH needs a lot more drama. I loved the scene where Lynette took off her wig, and everyone realized what was going on without a word.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I agree with Mike. DH desperately needs to add some more drama. I love the comedic element of it all but I really think the show would benefit from it for being a bit more dramatic.

I'm LOVING Dana Delaney, Nathan Fillion and Lyndsy Fonseca like I knew I would. I really hope they aren't a one-season wonder like Alfre Woodard was.

Mason

^ I don't think they will be. So far, they haven't been taking over the show like the Applewhites did, so hopefully Marc Cherry has learned from that particular mistake.

Scott
Member Avatar

Eh I was so excited for the premiere and it didn't do too much for me, although I was really happy for Mike and, oh shit im drawing a blank!!! Um...Mike and Susan!!! Damn I can't believe I forgot her name.

Mason

I would have been excited for Susan...if we had learned she has an inoperable tumor like Carly on ATWT.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply