Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CBS Eyes Dexter for February Sweeps Killing
Topic Started: Jan 7 2008, 12:54 PM (276 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

CBS is bringing cable's favorite serial killer to broadcast TV. Starting Feb. 17, the first season of Showtime's Dexter will air Sundays at 10 on the Eye network. Dexter will become the first pay cable show ever to get a full-season broadcast run on CBS, as the network's supply of scripted programs is being depleted by the WGA strike.

Dexter stars Emmy-nominated Michael C. Hall as a Miami police forensics expert with an uncontrollable urge to kill. The series recently delivered a series-high 1.4 million viewers with its second season finale on the CBS-owned Showtime, which is available in 15 million homes. CBS will edit the 12 episodes of the first season to meet broadcast television content standards. Stephen Battaglio

Linked
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I just wonder how watered down it will be when they get through editing so much out of it.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Yes!!! I've always wanted to watch this show, but never got the chance. I spotted the dvd in a store, and I'm definitely going to buy it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Fantastic news, but I'm wondering just how good the show will be once they've finished editing the hell out of it.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Yes the show will be a little watered down..I'm sure they are going to have a tough time with Deb's character..But this is a still a great way for more fans to get exposed to the show..its really one of the best shows on television..

Kenny
Member Avatar

Honestly, I find it hard to believe that we'll even see the character of Deb! LoL Every other word out of her mouth is fuck!

Unless they do those lame voiceovers where the characters end up sounding like robots.

Deb: "What the *FREAK* is going on, Dex?!"

Mason
Member Avatar

LoL! Every other word that comes out of Deb's mouth is going to have to be edited!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply